- Atsu eyeing more first team action
- Martinez: Mirallas diagnosis ‘not great’
- Browning eyeing first team place
- Martinez: Everyone should be proud of Tyias
- Martinez: Jags shot the best I’ve seen
- Martinez: We wouldn’t accept defeat
- Lukaku: Evertonians will enjoy this derby
- Martinez hoping for “spooky” win at Anfield
- Rodgers: Everton have a great manager
- Barkley could return early from injury
Vaughan set for Celtic move
James Vaughan is set to join Celtic for an initial loan period which could turn into a permanent move for the Premier League’s youngest goalscorer.
Crystal Palace had offered £850,000 for the young striker but he is said to be more keen on going to Celtic to prove himself to boss David Moyes in the hope that he can come back and become the Everton star he had been predicted to be when he burst onto the scene.
Hull City are also said to be after the 22 year old who scored five goals in just 14 appearances on his last loan spell at Palace.
Everton boss David Moyes will be given the £250,000 loan fee to spend on possible replacements for his rapidly shrinking squad.