- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
- McCarthy: Evertonians are different class
- Martinez: Jags has raised his game to another level
- Barry happy with Euro clean sheet
- Martinez hails fantastic Everton support
- Martinez: Lille pitch let us down
- Opinion: Fan safety should always be paramount
- Everton fans given heavy handed treatment by French Police
- Martinez wary of Lille
- Jags excited as Blues travel in numbers
Vaughan set for Celtic move
James Vaughan is set to join Celtic for an initial loan period which could turn into a permanent move for the Premier League’s youngest goalscorer.
Crystal Palace had offered £850,000 for the young striker but he is said to be more keen on going to Celtic to prove himself to boss David Moyes in the hope that he can come back and become the Everton star he had been predicted to be when he burst onto the scene.
Hull City are also said to be after the 22 year old who scored five goals in just 14 appearances on his last loan spell at Palace.
Everton boss David Moyes will be given the £250,000 loan fee to spend on possible replacements for his rapidly shrinking squad.