- Everton consider Dundee tie-up
- Baines: We go again
- Martinez hurt but still hopeful
- Poor team selection sinks Blues
- Martinez: We rejected £50m from United for Barkley
- Never forget
- Solid Stones has best distribution
- Juan Mata: Everton are spectacular
- Howard: We won’t hand Champions League back to Arsenal
- Martinez: Loan market perfectly fair
Vaughan set for Celtic move
James Vaughan is set to join Celtic for an initial loan period which could turn into a permanent move for the Premier League’s youngest goalscorer.
Crystal Palace had offered £850,000 for the young striker but he is said to be more keen on going to Celtic to prove himself to boss David Moyes in the hope that he can come back and become the Everton star he had been predicted to be when he burst onto the scene.
Hull City are also said to be after the 22 year old who scored five goals in just 14 appearances on his last loan spell at Palace.
Everton boss David Moyes will be given the £250,000 loan fee to spend on possible replacements for his rapidly shrinking squad.