- Stones delight with first goal
- Martinez: We were the better team
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Manchester United
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras
- Lennon investigated for attacking waitress
- Barry: Swerve City, Ross
- Roo still loves the Blues
- Martinez: Let’s win for Sir Philip
- Martinez praises maturity in turning results around
Vaughan set for Celtic move
James Vaughan is set to join Celtic for an initial loan period which could turn into a permanent move for the Premier League’s youngest goalscorer.
Crystal Palace had offered £850,000 for the young striker but he is said to be more keen on going to Celtic to prove himself to boss David Moyes in the hope that he can come back and become the Everton star he had been predicted to be when he burst onto the scene.
Hull City are also said to be after the 22 year old who scored five goals in just 14 appearances on his last loan spell at Palace.
Everton boss David Moyes will be given the £250,000 loan fee to spend on possible replacements for his rapidly shrinking squad.
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park - April 26, 2015
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras - April 26, 2015
- Spurs cool Mirallas interest - April 24, 2015
- Everton life presidents passes away aged 87 - April 23, 2015