- Blues fail to meet United value on Cleverley
- Blues desperate to land Cleverley
- Duffy: I will always follow Everton
- Chelsea fans “worst behaved in long time” at Goodison Park
- Blues refuse to rule out Holtby deal
- Baines blasts embarrassing defending
- Rolando agent on Merseyside for Everton talks
- Everton in Holtby talks
- Martinez: Defence need to go back to basics
- Defensive sloppiness hands Chelsea three points at Goodison
Moyes meets Heinze
The Argentinian defender has run his contract down at Marseille and is available for free.
33 year old Heinze has played over 70 times for his country, playing in two World Cups, and has Premier League experience with Manchester United.