- Besic quality excites Martinez
- Martinez handed injury boost
- Martinez wants stronger team spirit
- Blues pursue Nyland
- McAleny ready to fight for first team place
- Moyes wants Pienaar to go to Spain
- Eto’o giving up on Everton
- Howard proud of Robles
- Eto’o deal close to conclusion
- Martinez: Youngsters can make impact
Moyes meets Heinze
The Argentinian defender has run his contract down at Marseille and is available for free.
33 year old Heinze has played over 70 times for his country, playing in two World Cups, and has Premier League experience with Manchester United.