- Changes Required
- Blues fail to meet United value on Cleverley
- Blues desperate to land Cleverley
- Duffy: I will always follow Everton
- Chelsea fans “worst behaved in long time” at Goodison Park
- Blues refuse to rule out Holtby deal
- Baines blasts embarrassing defending
- Rolando agent on Merseyside for Everton talks
- Everton in Holtby talks
- Martinez: Defence need to go back to basics
Vicente on Toffees radar
Sky Sports understand that Everton are interested in free agent Vicente.
The 30 year old is available on a free transfer after his contract at Valencia expired this summer, and was previously linked with the Toffees last summer. Newcastle, Swansea and Blackburn were all keen on bringing the Spanish winger earlier in the summer, but it is now thought that Everton and Sunderland are the only clubs willing to offer Vicente a chance to ply his trade in the Premier League.
With funds very limited at Goodison Park this season, it seems that manager David Moyes may be willing to take a gamble on signing a player who has had his fair share of injuries over the last few seasons. However, being a natural winger and a Spanish international may help Moyes decide if it is a gamble worth taking.