- Legends signing Dave Hickson autobiography this weekend
- Evertonian Bill on his hero Dave Hickson
- EXCLUSIVE: Walton Hall Park stadium designs “done”
- Walton Hall Park plans could be submitted at start of next season
- Robles praises coach Bergara
- Blues quartet to be assessed
- The five most successful Everton loan deals
- Ross will be England’s greatest
- Baines suffers injury with England
- No heart of Stone for our John
Vicente on Toffees radar
Sky Sports understand that Everton are interested in free agent Vicente.
The 30 year old is available on a free transfer after his contract at Valencia expired this summer, and was previously linked with the Toffees last summer. Newcastle, Swansea and Blackburn were all keen on bringing the Spanish winger earlier in the summer, but it is now thought that Everton and Sunderland are the only clubs willing to offer Vicente a chance to ply his trade in the Premier League.
With funds very limited at Goodison Park this season, it seems that manager David Moyes may be willing to take a gamble on signing a player who has had his fair share of injuries over the last few seasons. However, being a natural winger and a Spanish international may help Moyes decide if it is a gamble worth taking.