- Barry: My future will be sorted at season’s end
- Martinez: Baines will be back sooner than thought
- Barry: Old Trafford win will boost us
- Oviedo: Win at Old Trafford was for fans
- Moyes finally sees Everton win at Old Trafford
- Martinez: We played with arrogance at Old Trafford
- Oviedo: Everton one of the best
- Enjoying Martinez and the media
- Evertonians entitled to be angry with Moyes
- Martinez wants to break Moyes’ United hoodoo
Vicente on Toffees radar
Sky Sports understand that Everton are interested in free agent Vicente.
The 30 year old is available on a free transfer after his contract at Valencia expired this summer, and was previously linked with the Toffees last summer. Newcastle, Swansea and Blackburn were all keen on bringing the Spanish winger earlier in the summer, but it is now thought that Everton and Sunderland are the only clubs willing to offer Vicente a chance to ply his trade in the Premier League.
With funds very limited at Goodison Park this season, it seems that manager David Moyes may be willing to take a gamble on signing a player who has had his fair share of injuries over the last few seasons. However, being a natural winger and a Spanish international may help Moyes decide if it is a gamble worth taking.