- No panic buys for Martinez
- Martinez thanks football gods for gift of Eto’o
- Lukaku back to full fitness
- Martinez 100 Up
- Match Report: Burnley 1-3 Everton
- Eto’o: Win more pleasing than goals
- Martinez: Eto’o can play anywhere he wants!
- Martinez delighted with Lukaku reaction
- Howard: Lukaku is a top player
- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
Donovan on his way back
Donovan spent ten weeks with Everton in 2010, earning the Player of the Month award in his first four weeks including a game at The Emirates Stadium where he dominated Arsenal.
In January this year Everton wanted to bring him back on loan but Donovan had played a long year of football which included a staring role as part of the USA World Cup squad.
In October last year, the BBC asked if he would return in January 2011, but after 12 months of football he said, “It would be hard to say no. I really hope that, if it’s not this year, I get to go back there and play again. But if you asked me now I would lean towards a little more uncertainty.”
It is believed that talks have already taken place with the MLS and Donovan, and that he is excited to get the chance to return to Goodison Park.