- Blues fail in Honduran striker bid
- Raft of fixture changes for Blues
- Toffees tracking Praet?
- Henen delighted to join “big club” Everton
- Villa want Garbutt on loan
- Jagielka happy over Cleverley capture
- Blues linked with Gamboa
- Fenerbache bid for Mirallas?
- Blues make Mertens enquiry
- Geri: Evertonians guided me home
Bily’s dad in parting shot at David Moyes
The father of Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has fired a parting shot at his son’s former manager after the Russian agreed a move to Spartak Moscow.
Bilyaletdinov Sn claimed that his son’s creative ability had not been used to it’s fullest during his time at Everton, and says that his son has wanted to leave for the last six months.
“Diniyar has wanted to leave for six months,” he said. “I don’t think he had a choice, especially with Euro 2012 coming up, where he needs to reach a point where he is guaranteed to play.
“In terms of his creativeness Diniyar has stagnated. The same thing happened to Mikel Arteta.
“I don’t want to question Moyes‘s qualifications, but if he’d got more out of his defensive players, then his creative players wouldn’t have dropped off so much in recent years.”
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- Geri: Evertonians guided me home - July 1, 2015
- Eleven years of meeting the best people in the world….Evertonians - June 25, 2015
- The fall and fall of the Liverpool Echo - June 22, 2015
- The inevitable Micah Richards link has surfaced - June 11, 2015