- Pienaar nearing first team return
- Neville: Coleman should stick with Toffees
- Stones: We needed to change the way we play
- No Lennon talks over permanent switch
- Injured Gibson returns to Everton
- The McGeady Matter
- Naismith leaves door open for Rangers return
- Stones: Lennon shanked his goal!
- Martinez: Everton must do better
- Lukaku out for three weeks?
Bily’s dad in parting shot at David Moyes
The father of Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has fired a parting shot at his son’s former manager after the Russian agreed a move to Spartak Moscow.
Bilyaletdinov Sn claimed that his son’s creative ability had not been used to it’s fullest during his time at Everton, and says that his son has wanted to leave for the last six months.
“Diniyar has wanted to leave for six months,” he said. “I don’t think he had a choice, especially with Euro 2012 coming up, where he needs to reach a point where he is guaranteed to play.
“In terms of his creativeness Diniyar has stagnated. The same thing happened to Mikel Arteta.
“I don’t want to question Moyes‘s qualifications, but if he’d got more out of his defensive players, then his creative players wouldn’t have dropped off so much in recent years.”