- Stones has huge future
- Everton want to go unbeaten until end of season
- Stones delight with first goal
- Martinez: We were the better team
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Manchester United
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras
- Lennon investigated for attacking waitress
- Barry: Swerve City, Ross
- Roo still loves the Blues
Bily’s dad in parting shot at David Moyes
The father of Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has fired a parting shot at his son’s former manager after the Russian agreed a move to Spartak Moscow.
Bilyaletdinov Sn claimed that his son’s creative ability had not been used to it’s fullest during his time at Everton, and says that his son has wanted to leave for the last six months.
“Diniyar has wanted to leave for six months,” he said. “I don’t think he had a choice, especially with Euro 2012 coming up, where he needs to reach a point where he is guaranteed to play.
“In terms of his creativeness Diniyar has stagnated. The same thing happened to Mikel Arteta.
“I don’t want to question Moyes‘s qualifications, but if he’d got more out of his defensive players, then his creative players wouldn’t have dropped off so much in recent years.”
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- Stones has huge future - April 27, 2015
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park - April 26, 2015
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras - April 26, 2015
- Spurs cool Mirallas interest - April 24, 2015