- Match Report: Everton vs BSC Young Boys
- Martinez: Fan displeasure should be taken as a positive
- Barry: Barkley needs to relax
- Martinez: Too much cheap talk about Everton
- Alcaraz: We can lift Europa League
- Naismith: We need to be professional with Young Boys
- Moyes wants Oviedo
- Europa League no excuse for Premier League shortcomings
- Evertonians have stopped enjoying Premier League action
- Match Report: Everton 2-2 Leicester City
Bily’s dad in parting shot at David Moyes
The father of Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has fired a parting shot at his son’s former manager after the Russian agreed a move to Spartak Moscow.
Bilyaletdinov Sn claimed that his son’s creative ability had not been used to it’s fullest during his time at Everton, and says that his son has wanted to leave for the last six months.
“Diniyar has wanted to leave for six months,” he said. “I don’t think he had a choice, especially with Euro 2012 coming up, where he needs to reach a point where he is guaranteed to play.
“In terms of his creativeness Diniyar has stagnated. The same thing happened to Mikel Arteta.
“I don’t want to question Moyes‘s qualifications, but if he’d got more out of his defensive players, then his creative players wouldn’t have dropped off so much in recent years.”