- Back Martinez to make success of Everton
- Martinez delight at Rom goal
- McGeady: I’m no luxury player
- Baines: Next two games vital
- Loan deals to continue at Everton
- Martinez blames “soft” penalty
- Everton’s FA Cup dream ends at The Emirates
- Naismith: We can dominate Arsenal again
- Martinez coy on Robles or Howard selection
- Martinez: Stones has it all
Bily’s dad in parting shot at David Moyes
The father of Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has fired a parting shot at his son’s former manager after the Russian agreed a move to Spartak Moscow.
Bilyaletdinov Sn claimed that his son’s creative ability had not been used to it’s fullest during his time at Everton, and says that his son has wanted to leave for the last six months.
“Diniyar has wanted to leave for six months,” he said. “I don’t think he had a choice, especially with Euro 2012 coming up, where he needs to reach a point where he is guaranteed to play.
“In terms of his creativeness Diniyar has stagnated. The same thing happened to Mikel Arteta.
“I don’t want to question Moyes‘s qualifications, but if he’d got more out of his defensive players, then his creative players wouldn’t have dropped off so much in recent years.”