- Atsu eyeing more first team action
- Martinez: Mirallas diagnosis ‘not great’
- Browning eyeing first team place
- Martinez: Everyone should be proud of Tyias
- Martinez: Jags shot the best I’ve seen
- Martinez: We wouldn’t accept defeat
- Lukaku: Evertonians will enjoy this derby
- Martinez hoping for “spooky” win at Anfield
- Rodgers: Everton have a great manager
- Barkley could return early from injury
Heitinga loving life at Everton
John Heitinga says there is no feeling like playing in the Premier League, and says playing here is the best.
“The Premier League is still the best in the world,” he said.
I have played in Spain, but the atmosphere, the speed, the tackles, everything about it over here, is the best.
“Without a manager, it is harder for England. May is going to be an important month, as that is pre-season for the Euros. You play a couple of friendly games but there is still time to find a manager. We need to be strong and I think we could beat anyone, not just England.”