- Stones has huge future
- Everton want to go unbeaten until end of season
- Stones delight with first goal
- Martinez: We were the better team
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Manchester United
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras
- Lennon investigated for attacking waitress
- Barry: Swerve City, Ross
- Roo still loves the Blues
Moyes to wait on injury doubts
The Scot revealed that a few of his players are starting to feel the strain on playing five matches in the space of two weeks, with the fifth round replay against Sunderland set to make it six games in eighteen days.
“We’ve got a few injuries,” he said at Monday’s pre-match press conference. “We’re going to have to wait on one or two people, so we’ll just need to wait and see how we are come tomorrow night.
“When you’ve got that amount of games, it’s going to [affect the players]. b you’ve just got to get on with it and you take the games as they come.
“As I’ve said a couple of times, I don’t think it’s been particularly fair on us. The Premier League have been hard on Everton this year.”
Moyes also kept in his cards close to his chest regarding 24 year old Drenthe’s availability by simply stating: “I’m not quite sure yet [about his availability].”