- Garbutt ready to take opportunities
- Everton face Dynamo Kiev in Europa League Round of 16
- Striker faces fitness test ahead of Arsenal clash
- Match Report: Everton vs BSC Young Boys
- Martinez: Fan displeasure should be taken as a positive
- Barry: Barkley needs to relax
- Martinez: Too much cheap talk about Everton
- Alcaraz: We can lift Europa League
- Naismith: We need to be professional with Young Boys
- Moyes wants Oviedo
Moyes to wait on injury doubts
The Scot revealed that a few of his players are starting to feel the strain on playing five matches in the space of two weeks, with the fifth round replay against Sunderland set to make it six games in eighteen days.
“We’ve got a few injuries,” he said at Monday’s pre-match press conference. “We’re going to have to wait on one or two people, so we’ll just need to wait and see how we are come tomorrow night.
“When you’ve got that amount of games, it’s going to [affect the players]. b you’ve just got to get on with it and you take the games as they come.
“As I’ve said a couple of times, I don’t think it’s been particularly fair on us. The Premier League have been hard on Everton this year.”
Moyes also kept in his cards close to his chest regarding 24 year old Drenthe’s availability by simply stating: “I’m not quite sure yet [about his availability].”