- Howard: We want to win a cup this year
- Walton Hall Park plans a step in the right direction
- Kenwright confirms Walton Hall Park plans
- Martinez gives injury update on quintet
- Mirallas hails Blues support
- Walton Hall Park Stadium announcement soon
- Jags: Lukaku never scores with his right foot!
- Martinez delighted with clean sheet
- Match Report: West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Everton
- Henen deal to become permanent at season end
Moyes to wait on injury doubts
The Scot revealed that a few of his players are starting to feel the strain on playing five matches in the space of two weeks, with the fifth round replay against Sunderland set to make it six games in eighteen days.
“We’ve got a few injuries,” he said at Monday’s pre-match press conference. “We’re going to have to wait on one or two people, so we’ll just need to wait and see how we are come tomorrow night.
“When you’ve got that amount of games, it’s going to [affect the players]. b you’ve just got to get on with it and you take the games as they come.
“As I’ve said a couple of times, I don’t think it’s been particularly fair on us. The Premier League have been hard on Everton this year.”
Moyes also kept in his cards close to his chest regarding 24 year old Drenthe’s availability by simply stating: “I’m not quite sure yet [about his availability].”