- Martinez: Lukaku not our only strike target
- Besic: My style will suit the Premier League
- Everton sign Besic for undisclosed fee
- Everton On Tour
- TSS: Pre-season, Lukaku, Besic, and Youtube
- Martinez: The players did well in defeat
- Lukaku wants to come back to Everton
- The Opposition Low-down – QPR’s quest to the top
- The Opposition Low-down: Burnley back in the big time
- The Opposition Lowdown – Leicester finally return
Moyes to wait on injury doubts
The Scot revealed that a few of his players are starting to feel the strain on playing five matches in the space of two weeks, with the fifth round replay against Sunderland set to make it six games in eighteen days.
“We’ve got a few injuries,” he said at Monday’s pre-match press conference. “We’re going to have to wait on one or two people, so we’ll just need to wait and see how we are come tomorrow night.
“When you’ve got that amount of games, it’s going to [affect the players]. b you’ve just got to get on with it and you take the games as they come.
“As I’ve said a couple of times, I don’t think it’s been particularly fair on us. The Premier League have been hard on Everton this year.”
Moyes also kept in his cards close to his chest regarding 24 year old Drenthe’s availability by simply stating: “I’m not quite sure yet [about his availability].”