- Jags: Barkley can be England star
- Garbutt the perfect deputy for Baines
- Strike duo injury worries allayed
- Southall teams up with Marvel Comics
- Pienaar nearing first team return
- Neville: Coleman should stick with Toffees
- Stones: We needed to change the way we play
- No Lennon talks over permanent switch
- Injured Gibson returns to Everton
- The McGeady Matter
Fellaini: Let’s do it for the fans
Marouane Fellaini wants his team mates to win this weekend’s semi final for Evertonians across the globe.
The Belgian tasted cup final defeat in his first season as an Everton player as they lost 2-1 to Chelsea in May 2009, and the midfielder now wants to re-pay the fans for the unequivocal support since then and bring back a trophy to Goodison Park.
“Everton, over time, always has a good atmosphere and the supporters give everything for the team,” explained the 24-year-old midfielder. “I hope the team can give everything to the supporters.
“Every player wants to play this type of game because it’s such a big atmosphere. I think it motivates the players.
“The players are feeling good. We had a good performance at the weekend and we played with confidence.
“I have rested but I have played 30-35 minutes in some games, it’s good to rest but keep playing parts of games.
“I feel good and the players are in good condition, which is good for Saturday. The team has confidence, which is important for the big game at Wembley.”