- Blues fail to meet United value on Cleverley
- Blues desperate to land Cleverley
- Duffy: I will always follow Everton
- Chelsea fans “worst behaved in long time” at Goodison Park
- Blues refuse to rule out Holtby deal
- Baines blasts embarrassing defending
- Rolando agent on Merseyside for Everton talks
- Everton in Holtby talks
- Martinez: Defence need to go back to basics
- Defensive sloppiness hands Chelsea three points at Goodison
Fellaini: Let’s do it for the fans
Marouane Fellaini wants his team mates to win this weekend’s semi final for Evertonians across the globe.
The Belgian tasted cup final defeat in his first season as an Everton player as they lost 2-1 to Chelsea in May 2009, and the midfielder now wants to re-pay the fans for the unequivocal support since then and bring back a trophy to Goodison Park.
“Everton, over time, always has a good atmosphere and the supporters give everything for the team,” explained the 24-year-old midfielder. “I hope the team can give everything to the supporters.
“Every player wants to play this type of game because it’s such a big atmosphere. I think it motivates the players.
“The players are feeling good. We had a good performance at the weekend and we played with confidence.
“I have rested but I have played 30-35 minutes in some games, it’s good to rest but keep playing parts of games.
“I feel good and the players are in good condition, which is good for Saturday. The team has confidence, which is important for the big game at Wembley.”