- Boss delighted at goalscoring prowess
- Coleman fit for Palace match
- Everton V Wolfsburg (Match Report)
- Martinez: We will take Goodison effect to Walton Hall Park
- Jags: New stadium is a must
- Everton v Wolfsburg
- Howard: We want to win a cup this year
- Walton Hall Park plans a step in the right direction
- Kenwright confirms Walton Hall Park plans
- Martinez gives injury update on quintet
Hibbert: Winning semi final is all that matters
The cup clash has extra spice added to it due to the fact that the Toffees take on fierce rivals Liverpool at Wembley, but the 30 year old right back told evertonTV that the players will keep their minds on the job at hand, and to not get caught up in the occasion.
“They are a very good team and the players they have got are unbelievable,” he added. “They have spent a lot of money but the run we have been on shows what we are capable of.
“We are confident. We have shown that in the games we have had. Everyone is feeling confident and looking forward to this one.
“I don’t think there’s much in it, especially as a derby game. Anything can happen when Everton and Liverpool play it is just a massive, massive game.
“We are probably due a win over them and I hope it happens. It is a semi-final but we have to try and ignore all that and just do what it takes to win – that’s all that matters.”