- Martinez wants stronger team spirit
- Blues pursue Nyland
- McAleny ready to fight for first team place
- Moyes wants Pienaar to go to Spain
- Eto’o giving up on Everton
- Howard proud of Robles
- Eto’o deal close to conclusion
- Martinez: Youngsters can make impact
- Stand by your manager
- Stones enjoying setting up attacks
If you know your history…
When David France unveiled his Everton Collection to me, I was open-mouthed in awe of what I saw, says NSNO Editor, Simon Paul.
Looking through documentary evidence of Everton’s history always gives me a bit of a thrill though, and when I was asked if I wanted to see scrapbooks covering over ten years of our history which including two league titles and an FA Cup, then I jumped at the chance.
Tim Dwyer (senior) spent more than a decade compiling reports and photos from our history into scrapbooks and has kept them in fantastic condition. There are page upon page of wonderful Everton moments, and the quality of the photos is nothing short of spectacular.
There’s not much better way to spend a day than leafing through pictures of Brian Labone, Alan Ball, Howard Kendall and the rest, and I’ve scanned a few of the best ones which you can view below.