- No Lukaku revenge mission
- Naismith the Magnificent
- Martinez: Europe gives us an ideal test
- Terry: We always struggle at Everton
- Blues face Swansea in the Capital One Cup
- Baines: I want to bring glory back to Everton
- Martinez: Samuel made a footballing decision
- Eto’o: Everton are a winning team
- The Summer that Roberto made
- Martinez: Eto’o still hungry for success
If you know your history…
When David France unveiled his Everton Collection to me, I was open-mouthed in awe of what I saw, says NSNO Editor, Simon Paul.
Looking through documentary evidence of Everton’s history always gives me a bit of a thrill though, and when I was asked if I wanted to see scrapbooks covering over ten years of our history which including two league titles and an FA Cup, then I jumped at the chance.
Tim Dwyer (senior) spent more than a decade compiling reports and photos from our history into scrapbooks and has kept them in fantastic condition. There are page upon page of wonderful Everton moments, and the quality of the photos is nothing short of spectacular.
There’s not much better way to spend a day than leafing through pictures of Brian Labone, Alan Ball, Howard Kendall and the rest, and I’ve scanned a few of the best ones which you can view below.