- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
- McCarthy: Evertonians are different class
- Martinez: Jags has raised his game to another level
- Barry happy with Euro clean sheet
- Martinez hails fantastic Everton support
- Martinez: Lille pitch let us down
- Opinion: Fan safety should always be paramount
- Everton fans given heavy handed treatment by French Police
- Martinez wary of Lille
- Jags excited as Blues travel in numbers
Yobo completes Fenerbahce transfer
Joseph Yobo has joined Fenerbahce on a permanent deal, Colin Udoh has confirmed.
Yobo had spent the last two seasons on loan at the Turkish club and had made it very clear that he felt his future lay with the 2011/12 league runners up.
Udoh, a journalist and football analyst in Nigeria, updated his twitter feed earlier this afternoon with the news that the protracted saga had finally be completed. He has revealed that the 32 year old centre back has signed a three year contract with Fenerbahce, and that the deal would have been completed earlier had it not been for a ‘curve ball’ involving another Everton centre back, John Heitinga.
Yobo wore the Royal Blue over 250 times over an eight year period and everyone at NSNO would like to wish Yobo well for the rest of his career.