- Neville: I would take Everton jobPosted 1 day ago
- Everton set to appoint new managerPosted 1 day ago
- Osman pens new dealPosted 2 days ago
- Alan Ball RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Naismith: First season better than expectedPosted 3 days ago
- Klinsmann to be next Blue boss?Posted 3 days ago
- Fellaini refuses to rule out Everton departurePosted 3 days ago
- Moyes tips Neville as management materialPosted 3 days ago
- Moyes: Defeat harsh on performancePosted 4 days ago
- Kenwright knows Everton’s next managerPosted 4 days ago
Yobo completes Fenerbahce transfer
Joseph Yobo has joined Fenerbahce on a permanent deal, Colin Udoh has confirmed.
Yobo had spent the last two seasons on loan at the Turkish club and had made it very clear that he felt his future lay with the 2011/12 league runners up.
Udoh, a journalist and football analyst in Nigeria, updated his twitter feed earlier this afternoon with the news that the protracted saga had finally be completed. He has revealed that the 32 year old centre back has signed a three year contract with Fenerbahce, and that the deal would have been completed earlier had it not been for a ‘curve ball’ involving another Everton centre back, John Heitinga.
Yobo wore the Royal Blue over 250 times over an eight year period and everyone at NSNO would like to wish Yobo well for the rest of his career.