- Kenwright knows Everton’s next managerPosted 1 hour ago
- Season finale stat packPosted 8 hours ago
- Emotional Moyes talks of tough last weekPosted 1 day ago
- Sharp: Martinez and Lennon don’t fit EvertonPosted 3 days ago
- A fan’s trip to Rotterdam – 28 years onPosted 4 days ago
- Osman to sign new dealPosted 4 days ago
- Howard: Blues need strong leaderPosted 4 days ago
- Moyes agrees not to steal best Blues for UnitedPosted 5 days ago
- Moyes: Ferguson regretted bust upPosted 5 days ago
- Kendall: Ferguson would be perfect for EvertonPosted 5 days ago
Yobo saga rumbles on
Everton have confirmed that they are in advanced talks with Fenerbahce over the permanent sale of Joseph Yobo.
The Nigerian defender has spent the last two seasons on loan at the Turkish outfit, amassing 70 appearances in that time. With rumours circulating for weeks on end about the most protracted saga involving the Toffees for quite some time, club officials decided to confirm that talks were still ongoing but that a compromise could be reached in the near future.