- Everton make record profits
- No panic buys for Martinez
- Martinez thanks football gods for gift of Eto’o
- Lukaku back to full fitness
- Martinez 100 Up
- Match Report: Burnley 1-3 Everton
- Eto’o: Win more pleasing than goals
- Martinez: Eto’o can play anywhere he wants!
- Martinez delighted with Lukaku reaction
- Howard: Lukaku is a top player
Distin: Everton refuse to accept defeat
“We always believe we can win and we proved it again,” said the Frenchman.
“We were unfortunate with the goal we conceded but we never stopped believing and we always kept fighting.
“We don’t have to think about it, that is the mentality at Everton and after two weeks at the club that is how you behave because you follow the rest of the squad.
“Whether we are 1-0 down or 2-0 up, we play from the first second to the last second.
“Personally I’ve always been like that but if you are a player who is not too much like that you change your attitude pretty quickly and you follow everyone going in the same direction.
“When you join a club like Everton it feels like home after two weeks and it comes naturally – if not you have the gaffer on your back at the end of the game and you don’t want that.”