- Henen delighted to join “big club” Everton
- Villa want Garbutt on loan
- Jagiella happy over Cleverley capture
- Blues linked with Gamboa
- Fenerbache bid for Mirallas?
- Blues make Mertens enquiry
- Geri: Evertonians guided me home
- Cleverley chuffed to be Blue
- Garbutt honoured to pledge future to Everton
- Henen to sign tomorrow
Moyes confirms Gibson injury
The Republic of Ireland international was replaced at half time and replaced by Steven Naismith, and Moyes confirmed that it was due to injury, although a tactical change was also needed to take control of the game.
Gibson was seen to be in pain after hammering a free kick goalwards late in the first half, and hobbled around for a good few minutes after getting back to his feet.
Moyes said: “Darron had a bit of a thigh strain. We were going to have to make some changes in any case to get a better grasp of the game.”
Gibson is still waiting to hear the result of an appeal to the FA against his dismissal against West Ham last weekend.
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- Geri: Evertonians guided me home - July 1, 2015
- Eleven years of meeting the best people in the world….Evertonians - June 25, 2015
- The fall and fall of the Liverpool Echo - June 22, 2015
- The inevitable Micah Richards link has surfaced - June 11, 2015