- Everton tracking Palace Winger
- Oviedo will return stronger
- Jagielka: We weren’t unfortunate to lose
- First half cost us, says Martinez
- Match Report: Aston Villa 3-2 Everton
- Mirallas to start against Villans
- Boss looking to build around quartet
- Martinez eyeing trio of summer acquisitions
- Blatter tribute to Everton Life President
- United fan banned from Goodison for sickening Hillsborough chant
Moyes confirms Gibson injury
The Republic of Ireland international was replaced at half time and replaced by Steven Naismith, and Moyes confirmed that it was due to injury, although a tactical change was also needed to take control of the game.
Gibson was seen to be in pain after hammering a free kick goalwards late in the first half, and hobbled around for a good few minutes after getting back to his feet.
Moyes said: “Darron had a bit of a thigh strain. We were going to have to make some changes in any case to get a better grasp of the game.”
Gibson is still waiting to hear the result of an appeal to the FA against his dismissal against West Ham last weekend.
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- Blatter tribute to Everton Life President - April 30, 2015
- United fan banned from Goodison for sickening Hillsborough chant - April 30, 2015
- Stones has huge future - April 27, 2015
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park - April 26, 2015