- Neville: I would take Everton jobPosted 1 day ago
- Everton set to appoint new managerPosted 1 day ago
- Osman pens new dealPosted 2 days ago
- Alan Ball RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Naismith: First season better than expectedPosted 3 days ago
- Klinsmann to be next Blue boss?Posted 3 days ago
- Fellaini refuses to rule out Everton departurePosted 3 days ago
- Moyes tips Neville as management materialPosted 3 days ago
- Moyes: Defeat harsh on performancePosted 4 days ago
- Kenwright knows Everton’s next managerPosted 4 days ago
Everton chasing Negredo
Everton are understood to be looking at potentially signing Sevilla striker Alvaro Negredo.
Sevilla are said to value their prized asset at £13m, but financial trouble at the club may force them to sell him for a lower price, one which Moyes is hoping to take full advantage of.
Negredo has scored 54 goals in 122 appearances for the La Liga side since joining them in 2009 from Almeria, and the 27 year old has also bagged 6 international goals in 12 appearances for the Spanish national team.