- Blues fail to meet United value on Cleverley
- Blues desperate to land Cleverley
- Duffy: I will always follow Everton
- Chelsea fans “worst behaved in long time” at Goodison Park
- Blues refuse to rule out Holtby deal
- Baines blasts embarrassing defending
- Rolando agent on Merseyside for Everton talks
- Everton in Holtby talks
- Martinez: Defence need to go back to basics
- Defensive sloppiness hands Chelsea three points at Goodison
Fer deal off- update
Rumours had circulated around the internet that the Toffees were back in for Fer following their rejected bids for Alvaro Negredo, but Munstermann has reiterated that the talks, that broke down yesterday, have not started up again, putting an end to the speculation that a deal may be resurrected.
Earlier, NSNO reported that the 23 year old had flown back to Holland after the deal to bring him to Goodison Park collapsed yesterday over the failure of Everton and FC Twente to agree on a payment structure for the transfer fee, but with rumours rife that a loan deal was being put in place to bring the midfielder to Merseyside earlier today, it is now being said that talks have begun again over a permanent switch to Merseyside.
You can keep up to date with all the current transfer news, and potential news for the rest of the evening, in our forums here.