- Everton snap up Kenyan youth star
- Jags: Barkley can be England star
- Garbutt the perfect deputy for Baines
- Strike duo injury worries allayed
- Southall teams up with Marvel Comics
- Pienaar nearing first team return
- Neville: Coleman should stick with Toffees
- Stones: We needed to change the way we play
- No Lennon talks over permanent switch
- Injured Gibson returns to Everton
Fer deal off- update
Rumours had circulated around the internet that the Toffees were back in for Fer following their rejected bids for Alvaro Negredo, but Munstermann has reiterated that the talks, that broke down yesterday, have not started up again, putting an end to the speculation that a deal may be resurrected.
Earlier, NSNO reported that the 23 year old had flown back to Holland after the deal to bring him to Goodison Park collapsed yesterday over the failure of Everton and FC Twente to agree on a payment structure for the transfer fee, but with rumours rife that a loan deal was being put in place to bring the midfielder to Merseyside earlier today, it is now being said that talks have begun again over a permanent switch to Merseyside.
You can keep up to date with all the current transfer news, and potential news for the rest of the evening, in our forums here.