- TSS: Pre-season, Lukaku, Besic, and Youtube
- Martinez: The players did well in defeat
- Lukaku wants to come back to Everton
- The Opposition Low-down – QPR’s quest to the top
- The Opposition Low-down: Burnley back in the big time
- The Opposition Lowdown – Leicester finally return
- Martinez: Of course we can sign Rom!
- Martinez wants youth to shine through
- Osman: It would be great to have Lukaku back
- Everton tracking Swedish ace
Fer deal off- update
Rumours had circulated around the internet that the Toffees were back in for Fer following their rejected bids for Alvaro Negredo, but Munstermann has reiterated that the talks, that broke down yesterday, have not started up again, putting an end to the speculation that a deal may be resurrected.
Earlier, NSNO reported that the 23 year old had flown back to Holland after the deal to bring him to Goodison Park collapsed yesterday over the failure of Everton and FC Twente to agree on a payment structure for the transfer fee, but with rumours rife that a loan deal was being put in place to bring the midfielder to Merseyside earlier today, it is now being said that talks have begun again over a permanent switch to Merseyside.
You can keep up to date with all the current transfer news, and potential news for the rest of the evening, in our forums here.