- Neville: I would take Everton jobPosted 21 hours ago
- Everton set to appoint new managerPosted 21 hours ago
- Osman pens new dealPosted 2 days ago
- Alan Ball RememberedPosted 2 days ago
- Naismith: First season better than expectedPosted 3 days ago
- Klinsmann to be next Blue boss?Posted 3 days ago
- Fellaini refuses to rule out Everton departurePosted 3 days ago
- Moyes tips Neville as management materialPosted 3 days ago
- Moyes: Defeat harsh on performancePosted 4 days ago
- Kenwright knows Everton’s next managerPosted 4 days ago
Injuries could force Oldham changes for Moyes
“We are much the same as Saturday,” said Moyes. ”We have a doubt over Victor Anichebe and we picked up a couple of injuries on Saturday which I will need to check on.
“I will check them tomorrow and see how they are.”
Seamus Coleman, though, is one player that Moyes doesn’t have to worry over. After coming through a full 90 minute performance against Norwich as one of the better players, the Irish international is expected to play tomorrow evening.
“Seamus has never got a problem with his fitness because he is a fit and athletic lad,” explained Moyes.
“It’s just getting him back into the football and getting him back playing. He did well at the weekend. Him and Tony Hibbert have been a massive miss for us. We have had to juggle things round for the last month so it’s been awkward for us.”