- Everton top Europa group after beating Wolfsburg
- Atsu: Blue move no mistake
- Blues charged after West Ham game
- Tuesday Thoughts: 400 up Osman a credit to Everton
- Martinez: Youth players to get opportunities
- Cowardly Tomkins defends his cheating
- Mirallas return pleases Martinez
- Hibbert: Osman is an Everton great
- The Old Fart’s Guide to: Following Everton abroad
- Naismith to sit out Wolfsburg trip
Injuries could force Oldham changes for Moyes
“We are much the same as Saturday,” said Moyes. “We have a doubt over Victor Anichebe and we picked up a couple of injuries on Saturday which I will need to check on.
“I will check them tomorrow and see how they are.”
Seamus Coleman, though, is one player that Moyes doesn’t have to worry over. After coming through a full 90 minute performance against Norwich as one of the better players, the Irish international is expected to play tomorrow evening.
“Seamus has never got a problem with his fitness because he is a fit and athletic lad,” explained Moyes.
“It’s just getting him back into the football and getting him back playing. He did well at the weekend. Him and Tony Hibbert have been a massive miss for us. We have had to juggle things round for the last month so it’s been awkward for us.”