- Match Preview: Crystal Palace vs Everton
- Howard making good progress to push Robles for place
- Martinez believes fans are behind him
- Martinez: Palace are our bogey team
- Martinez: Proper Evertonians are supporting their team
- Kone can replace Eto’o
- Konoplyanka wants Everton switch
- Eto’o thanks Martinez
- Besic quality excites Martinez
- Martinez handed injury boost
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.