- Martinez delighted with Barkley return
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Aston Villa
- Barry happy at Everton
- Martinez: Villa the last side I want to play this weekend
- Barkley close to Everton return
- Holy Trinity to replace Martinez
- Jags glad to be back at Goodison
- Martinez: Atsu will shine for Everton
- McGeady says criticism has been unfair
- Lukaku: No regrets over rejecting Juve
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.