- No panic buys for Martinez
- Martinez thanks football gods for gift of Eto’o
- Lukaku back to full fitness
- Martinez 100 Up
- Match Report: Burnley 1-3 Everton
- Eto’o: Win more pleasing than goals
- Martinez: Eto’o can play anywhere he wants!
- Martinez delighted with Lukaku reaction
- Howard: Lukaku is a top player
- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.