- Martinez: New contracts to be settled after Christmas
- Legendary Everton boss at St Luke’s on Saturday
- Baines wants to gift Blues early return to fitness
- Howard: Let’s maintain this form
- Boss praises Distin professionalism
- “Kid Barca” could stay at Everton
- Oviedo joy at “best week in England”
- Howard: Everton at our most confident
- Match Report: Arsenal 1-1 Everton
- Martinez: Everton looked like the home side
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.