- Coleman glad to be back
- Everton show interest in new Belgian Wonderkid
- Martinez building Everton foundations on youth
- Watch the Blues live
- Are We Heading Forwards?
- No Blue Bacca bid
- Gibbo set for Rovers return
- TSS: Will he or won’t he, Loanaton, and Prenison Park
- Chelsea put blocks on Lukaku move
- Martinez: We won’t abandon loan system
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.