- The Old Fart’s Guide to: Following Everton abroad
- Naismith to sit out Wolfsburg trip
- Match Report: Everton 2-1 West Ham United
- Legends signing Dave Hickson autobiography this weekend
- Evertonian Bill on his hero Dave Hickson
- EXCLUSIVE: Walton Hall Park stadium designs “done”
- Walton Hall Park plans could be submitted at start of next season
- Robles praises coach Bergara
- Blues quartet to be assessed
- The five most successful Everton loan deals
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.