- Martinez: We will heed lessons
- Have Everton missed the boat for a new stadium?
- Match Preview: Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Bryan going nowhere
- Distin to get farewell?
- Jagielka humbled by awards hat-trick
- New Everton kit revealed
- Everton End of Season awards ceremony to take place
- Everton duo in England Under-21 squad for Euros
- Everton have a rich history of signing Manchester United players
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.