- Naismith: Saints game is big for us
- Mirallas fitness gives Martinez early Christmas present
- Naismith signs contract extension
- Coleman loves festive football
- Besic joy at Everton win
- I was saying Boo-urns
- Match Report: Everton 3-1 Queens Park Rangers
- Everton drawn against Young Boys in Europa League
- Get down to St Lukes before the QPR game
- Heartbroken Pienaar hoping to put injury woes behind him
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.