- Stones has huge future
- Everton want to go unbeaten until end of season
- Stones delight with first goal
- Martinez: We were the better team
- As one United fan found out today, Hillsborough chants get you kicked out at Goodison Park
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Manchester United
- Martinez positivity only for the cameras
- Lennon investigated for attacking waitress
- Barry: Swerve City, Ross
- Roo still loves the Blues
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.