- Walton Hall Park Stadium announcement soon
- Jags: Lukaku never scores with his right foot!
- Martinez delighted with clean sheet
- Match Report: West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Everton
- Henen deal to become permanent at season end
- Lukaku passed fit to face West Brom
- Martinez: Irvine is a gentleman
- Besic: Defeats hurt me
- McGeady is World Class
- Naismith: Martinez getting the best out of me
Moyes chasing Lampard?
David Moyes has earmarked Frank Lampard as a potential summer recruit, according to media reports today.
Lampard, who recently moved to second place in Chelsea’s all-time leading goalscoring charts, is out of contract at the end of the season and with speculation still surrounding the 33 year old about whether the Londoners will offer him a new deal, it is rumoured that Everton boss David Moyes is looking at the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Newspapers are speculating that Moyes would be willing to give Lampard a three year deal worth £80,000 a week, but with a few of his first team squad already over the age of 30, and Moyes’ unwillingness to offer his veterans more than a one or two year extension to their deals, it is increasingly unlikely that this is just paper talk.