- Martinez: We rejected £50m from United for Barkley
- Never forget
- Solid Stones has best distribution
- Juan Mata: Everton are spectacular
- Howard: We won’t hand Champions League back to Arsenal
- Martinez: Loan market perfectly fair
- Boss: We had to overcome mental block against “top four”
- Martinez: Breaking records makes statement
- Martinez: We had to adapt to win
- Match Report: Sunderland 0-1 Everton
Moyes: We shouldn’t have panicked
Victor Anichebe and Phil Jageilka had seemingly put the Blues into the quarter final draw for certain after they had fallen behind to an Jordan Obita goal in the first fifteen minutes, but substitute Matt Smith nodded home with the last kick of the game to force a replay at Goodison Park, and Moyes failed to contain his disappointment following the match.
Moyes told evertontv: “We are still in the FA Cup but we are disappointed that we didn’t win it because we should have done better to either score another goal or to see it out.
“We had the chances to get the third goal but when you score two goals in any game you hope to win it.
“We just couldn’t get a head or the goalie’s hands on it. I thought there was a foul on the goalkeeper from the previous corner.
“I thought we could see it out but in the last five minutes we looked as if we were panicking a bit and we didn’t do the right things.”