- Howard: We are hard to beat
- Everton fined over Chelsea brawl
- Match Preview: Stoke City vs Everton
- Garbutt the right man to replace Baines
- Martinez: Baines a doubt for Stoke
- Martinez: Result does not reflect Everton performance
- Roberto: Arsenal away was best performance of last season
- Garbutt ready to take opportunities
- Everton face Dynamo Kiev in Europa League Round of 16
- Striker faces fitness test ahead of Arsenal clash
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.