- Pienaar nearing first team return
- Neville: Coleman should stick with Toffees
- Stones: We needed to change the way we play
- No Lennon talks over permanent switch
- Injured Gibson returns to Everton
- The McGeady Matter
- Naismith leaves door open for Rangers return
- Stones: Lennon shanked his goal!
- Martinez: Everton must do better
- Lukaku out for three weeks?
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.