- Naismith wants Everton to bounce back
- Martinez needs to answer fans questions over dramatic dip in form
- Match Report: Southampton 3-0 Everton
- Martinez: Nothing went in our favour
- Lukaku: Samuel pushes me hard
- Naismith: Saints game is big for us
- Mirallas fitness gives Martinez early Christmas present
- Naismith signs contract extension
- Coleman loves festive football
- Besic joy at Everton win
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.