- Back Martinez to make success of Everton
- Martinez delight at Rom goal
- McGeady: I’m no luxury player
- Baines: Next two games vital
- Loan deals to continue at Everton
- Martinez blames “soft” penalty
- Everton’s FA Cup dream ends at The Emirates
- Naismith: We can dominate Arsenal again
- Martinez coy on Robles or Howard selection
- Martinez: Stones has it all
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.