- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
- McCarthy: Evertonians are different class
- Martinez: Jags has raised his game to another level
- Barry happy with Euro clean sheet
- Martinez hails fantastic Everton support
- Martinez: Lille pitch let us down
- Opinion: Fan safety should always be paramount
- Everton fans given heavy handed treatment by French Police
- Martinez wary of Lille
- Jags excited as Blues travel in numbers
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.