- Everton V Wolfsburg (Match Report)
- Martinez: We will take Goodison effect to Walton Hall Park
- Jags: New stadium is a must
- Everton v Wolfsburg
- Howard: We want to win a cup this year
- Walton Hall Park plans a step in the right direction
- Kenwright confirms Walton Hall Park plans
- Martinez gives injury update on quintet
- Mirallas hails Blues support
- Walton Hall Park Stadium announcement soon
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.