- Atsu: Blue move no mistake
- Blues charged after West Ham game
- Tuesday Thoughts: 400 up Osman a credit to Everton
- Martinez: Youth players to get opportunities
- Cowardly Tomkins defends his cheating
- Mirallas return pleases Martinez
- Hibbert: Osman is an Everton great
- The Old Fart’s Guide to: Following Everton abroad
- Naismith to sit out Wolfsburg trip
- Match Report: Everton 2-1 West Ham United
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.