- Mirallas: Martinez broke promises to me
- Martinez: Summer transfer activity vital
- A new stadium – all we need is a plan
- Stones looking to learn from tough season
- Blues track French striker
- Defensive duo to be sent out on loan?
- Latchford looks to A Different Road
- Alcaraz leaves Everton
- Boring, Boring Everton
- Galloway delight at Goodison debut
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.