- Barry delighted to beat Villa
- Baines blows competition away
- Coleman glad to be back
- Martinez: Lukaku starting to find his form
- Lukaku hails return of Barkley
- Martinez delighted with Barkley return
- Match Report: Everton 3-0 Aston Villa
- Barry happy at Everton
- Martinez: Villa the last side I want to play this weekend
- Barkley close to Everton return
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.