- Blues fail to meet United value on Cleverley
- Blues desperate to land Cleverley
- Duffy: I will always follow Everton
- Chelsea fans “worst behaved in long time” at Goodison Park
- Blues refuse to rule out Holtby deal
- Baines blasts embarrassing defending
- Rolando agent on Merseyside for Everton talks
- Everton in Holtby talks
- Martinez: Defence need to go back to basics
- Defensive sloppiness hands Chelsea three points at Goodison
Round: Fellaini injury not serious
Steve Round revealed that the injury that prevented Marouane Fellaini from featuring in last night’s match is not serious.
The Belgian played no part of Everton‘s 3-1 FA Cup victory over Oldham last night, and Round told the press after the clash at Goodison that the 25 year old’s knock would not prevent him from taking part in Everton’s upcoming run of matches.
“Marouane is not serious,” he said. “He has a good chance for this weekend.
“He will definitely be fit enough for Wigan next week we think.”
Fellaini has been one of Everton’s standout performers this season, and is currently leading the way in the Toffees’ goalscoring charts with a personal record for a season, so far, of eleven goals in the Royal Blue.