- Mirallas: I am happy at Everton
- Martinez: Barkley right to take penalty
- Match Report: Everton 1-0 Burnley
- Martinez: We must improve year on year
- Blues chase former Arsenal defender
- Mirallas sets goals target
- Match Preview: Everton vs Burnley
- [Video] Naismith rewarded for selfless work
- Martinez: No summer squad overhaul
- Lukaku impatient to get back to playing for Everton
View from the other side: A Manchester United fan’s perspective
In a continuation of my interviews with opposing fans, here are the views of Manchester United fan Martin Hicks on Sunday’s game, David Moyes and where he thinks both sides will finish the season, writes David Martin.
At least one more season. Can see him keep going til he wins 1 more Champions League or dies trying. I do see Moyes as a strong candidate to replace him & would be delighted if it were to happen.
Baines, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman & Anichebe. If Jelavic rediscovers his finishing form, add him to the list too.
We can be vulnerable to good crosses into the box & sometimes midfield too easy to open up.
Uncharacteristically leaky at the back lately, not always clinical in front of goal.
Great work rate & team ethic, strong pressing & closing down of opposition, a lot of pace & quality passing in midfield going forward, David Moyes!
Latest posts by Dave Martin (see all)
- Jagielka expecting summer transfer activity - April 8, 2015
- Howard reacts angrily to criticism - March 15, 2015
- Martinez: We need to create a different environment - March 13, 2015
- Allegro - March 13, 2015