- Neville: Coleman should stick with Toffees
- Stones: We needed to change the way we play
- No Lennon talks over permanent switch
- Injured Gibson returns to Everton
- The McGeady Matter
- Naismith leaves door open for Rangers return
- Stones: Lennon shanked his goal!
- Martinez: Everton must do better
- Lukaku out for three weeks?
- Coleman: We know we haven’t been good enough
View from the other side: A Manchester United fan’s perspective
In a continuation of my interviews with opposing fans, here are the views of Manchester United fan Martin Hicks on Sunday’s game, David Moyes and where he thinks both sides will finish the season, writes David Martin.
At least one more season. Can see him keep going til he wins 1 more Champions League or dies trying. I do see Moyes as a strong candidate to replace him & would be delighted if it were to happen.
Baines, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman & Anichebe. If Jelavic rediscovers his finishing form, add him to the list too.
We can be vulnerable to good crosses into the box & sometimes midfield too easy to open up.
Uncharacteristically leaky at the back lately, not always clinical in front of goal.
Great work rate & team ethic, strong pressing & closing down of opposition, a lot of pace & quality passing in midfield going forward, David Moyes!
Latest posts by Dave Martin (see all)
- Howard reacts angrily to criticism - March 15, 2015
- Martinez: We need to create a different environment - March 13, 2015
- Allegro - March 13, 2015
- Everton Fan raises disability awareness with Guardian video - March 8, 2015