- Martinez: New signings in the pipelinePosted 15 hours ago
- Rats: If bids come in, Everton will sellPosted 15 hours ago
- “Everton still want me”Posted 2 days ago
- Heitinga wants away from EvertonPosted 3 days ago
- Elstone angered by local mediaPosted 4 days ago
- Boss planning to reward best playersPosted 4 days ago
- Blues bid for Danish striker rejectedPosted 5 days ago
- Everton take zero tolerance approach to no pyro no party fansPosted 5 days ago
- The fans Everton team of 2012-13Posted 5 days ago
- Reid happy with Martinez appointmentPosted 5 days ago
View from the other side: A Manchester United fan’s perspective
In a continuation of my interviews with opposing fans, here are the views of Manchester United fan Martin Hicks on Sunday’s game, David Moyes and where he thinks both sides will finish the season, writes David Martin.
At least one more season. Can see him keep going til he wins 1 more Champions League or dies trying. I do see Moyes as a strong candidate to replace him & would be delighted if it were to happen.
Baines, Fellaini, Pienaar, Osman & Anichebe. If Jelavic rediscovers his finishing form, add him to the list too.
We can be vulnerable to good crosses into the box & sometimes midfield too easy to open up.
Uncharacteristically leaky at the back lately, not always clinical in front of goal.
Great work rate & team ethic, strong pressing & closing down of opposition, a lot of pace & quality passing in midfield going forward, David Moyes!