- Atsu: Blue move no mistake
- Blues charged after West Ham game
- Tuesday Thoughts: 400 up Osman a credit to Everton
- Martinez: Youth players to get opportunities
- Cowardly Tomkins defends his cheating
- Mirallas return pleases Martinez
- Hibbert: Osman is an Everton great
- The Old Fart’s Guide to: Following Everton abroad
- Naismith to sit out Wolfsburg trip
- Match Report: Everton 2-1 West Ham United
Howard sideline with broken back bone injury
Tim Howard is set for a spell on the sidelines after scans revealed the goalkeeper has broken two bones in his back.
The 32 year old, who was three appearances shy of breaking Neville Southall’s consecutive league appearance record, landed awkwardly following a challenge in the FA Cup victory over Oldham ten days ago and missed the win over Reading last weekend due to the injury. However, manager David Moyes has now confirmed that the American will miss a number of weeks of action due to the broken bones.