- Howard: Lukaku is a top player
- Kone ready for selection after Burnley game
- McCarthy: Evertonians are different class
- Martinez: Jags has raised his game to another level
- Barry happy with Euro clean sheet
- Martinez hails fantastic Everton support
- Martinez: Lille pitch let us down
- Opinion: Fan safety should always be paramount
- Everton fans given heavy handed treatment by French Police
- Martinez wary of Lille
Howard to miss Reading clash?
The American, who is three league matches away from surpassing Neville Southall’s all time record for number of league appearances for the Blues, landed awkwardly after being blatantly fouled by an Oldham player in the midweek FA Cup victory, and whilst Moyes stated that Marouane Fellaini may return to the fold after sitting out that game against the Latics, he admitted that Howard and Victor Anichebe may not be fit enough to feature.
Moyes said: “Marouane has a chance to be fit. But I have a doubt about Tim after he suffered a knock in midweek so I will assess that one.
“Victor Anichebe has been carrying a knock as well so we are not quite sure how he is so I will have to make a decision about him.”
Tony Hibbert remains the only long term injury worry for the Toffees as he continues to recover from calf surgery.