- Garbutt ready to take opportunities
- Everton face Dynamo Kiev in Europa League Round of 16
- Striker faces fitness test ahead of Arsenal clash
- Match Report: Everton vs BSC Young Boys
- Martinez: Fan displeasure should be taken as a positive
- Barry: Barkley needs to relax
- Martinez: Too much cheap talk about Everton
- Alcaraz: We can lift Europa League
- Naismith: We need to be professional with Young Boys
- Moyes wants Oviedo
Moyes: Jelavic was unfortunate not to score
Jelavic had a clear-cut chance in the first half that many think he would have buried in his first season at Goodison, but a lack of confidence forced an extra touch and instead saw his effort eventually well saved.
The 27 year old Croatian, who is yet to score in the Premier League this calendar year, cut an increasingly frustrated figure as the game went on, but will be pleased that he is getting into positions where goals can come.
“I thought he was unfortunate,” said the Everton boss.
“He looked as if he was a wee bit closer to scoring. The goalkeeper made a couple of half decent saves from him.”