- Martinez: Lukaku not our only strike target
- Besic: My style will suit the Premier League
- Everton sign Besic for undisclosed fee
- Everton On Tour
- TSS: Pre-season, Lukaku, Besic, and Youtube
- Martinez: The players did well in defeat
- Lukaku wants to come back to Everton
- The Opposition Low-down – QPR’s quest to the top
- The Opposition Low-down: Burnley back in the big time
- The Opposition Lowdown – Leicester finally return
Moyes: Jelavic was unfortunate not to score
Jelavic had a clear-cut chance in the first half that many think he would have buried in his first season at Goodison, but a lack of confidence forced an extra touch and instead saw his effort eventually well saved.
The 27 year old Croatian, who is yet to score in the Premier League this calendar year, cut an increasingly frustrated figure as the game went on, but will be pleased that he is getting into positions where goals can come.
“I thought he was unfortunate,” said the Everton boss.
“He looked as if he was a wee bit closer to scoring. The goalkeeper made a couple of half decent saves from him.”