- Have Everton missed the boat for a new stadium?
- Match Preview: Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Bryan going nowhere
- Distin to get farewell?
- Jagielka humbled by awards hat-trick
- New Everton kit revealed
- Everton End of Season awards ceremony to take place
- Everton duo in England Under-21 squad for Euros
- Everton have a rich history of signing Manchester United players
- Players share fan disappointment
Moyes: Jelavic was unfortunate not to score
Jelavic had a clear-cut chance in the first half that many think he would have buried in his first season at Goodison, but a lack of confidence forced an extra touch and instead saw his effort eventually well saved.
The 27 year old Croatian, who is yet to score in the Premier League this calendar year, cut an increasingly frustrated figure as the game went on, but will be pleased that he is getting into positions where goals can come.
“I thought he was unfortunate,” said the Everton boss.
“He looked as if he was a wee bit closer to scoring. The goalkeeper made a couple of half decent saves from him.”