- Moyes finally sees Everton win at Old Trafford
- Martinez: We played with arrogance at Old Trafford
- Oviedo: Everton one of the best
- Enjoying Martinez and the media
- Evertonians entitled to be angry with Moyes
- Martinez wants to break Moyes’ United hoodoo
- Man Utd v Everton – stat pack
- Martinez: We will assess Heitinga’s future
- “Three nil, and we still won’t sing”
- Martinez refuses to fuel Chelsea rift with Lukaku
Moyes wary of Royals
David Moyes has admitted that Reading could pose a threat to his side ahead of tomorrow’s meeting between the two clubs.
Everton host the Royals at Goodison Park tomorrow afternoon in the Premier League, and despite saying he was expecting a win from his players Moyes stated that Brian McDermott’s side could pose problems for his defence from set pieces.
“Like all the Premier League teams, everybody poses a threat,” said Moyes in an exclusive interview with evertontv. “As I’ve said many times, games in the Premier League are close encounters – that’s the way it has been.
“We hope that we can get three points and try and keep our good league form going, which we have had this season.
“That’s been the style Reading have adopted (defending in numbers).
“They have been able to get people behind the ball but they have scored a lot of goals this year as well. They have got a lot of goals from set-pieces and we will have to be mindful of it.”