A limited number of Half Season Tickets are now on general sale by Everton Football Club.
Goodison Park has seen six consecutive home Premier League sell-outs with the Blues forthcoming December home fixtures against Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool also expected to be full houses. Purchasing a Half Season Ticket is the only way to guarantee access to all of the 10 home games in the New Year, including the visits of Manchester City and Chelsea
Half Season Tickets are available now and can only be purchased by contacting the Everton Fan Centre on 0151 556 1878 or in person at the Goodison Park Box Office or at Everton Two, Liverpool ONE.
All 2016/17 Half Season Ticket holders will also have the option to upgrade to a 2017/18 full Season Ticket and the opportunity to request a seat transfer subject to availability.
Whether for you or the Blue in your life, a Half Season Ticket is the perfect gift for Christmas and represents a saving of at least 10% on the combined match-by-match ticket prices.
All full Adult Season Ticket prices were reduced by more than 5% this season, with young supporters also benefiting from a reduction or freeze in price. The Club also raised the Junior age category by two years from 16 to 18 and extended the Young Adult category up to the age of 22 for this season.
Half Season Tickets start at £50 – just £5 per game for kids – and £345 for adults.
Supporters interested in purchasing a Half Season Ticket are encouraged to purchase early to avoid disappointment as the best available seats will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Goodison Park Box Office Opening Hours
Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm
Saturday: 9am to kick-off (and after the game)
Sunday:10am to kick-off (and after the game)
8am to kick-off (and after the game)
Everton Two opening times:
Monday to Friday: 0930 to 2000 (Ticket office open until 7pm)
Saturday: 0900 to 1900
Sunday: 1100 to 1700
- A ‘Kid’ is defined as a person aged 10 or under on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Junior’ is defined as a person aged 11 to 17 on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Young Adult’ is defined as a person aged 18 to 21 on 31 August 2016.
- A ‘Senior’ is defined as a person aged 65 or over on 1 September 2016.
- There must be at least one Junior/Kid and one Adult per group and a maximum of two Adults to one Junior/Kid for Season Ticket purchases in the Family Enclosure stand.
- A copy of a birth certificate or passport must be provided when purchasing a Senior, Young Adult, Junior or Kids’ Season Ticket.
Latest posts by NSNO Staff (see all)
- Allardyce: Tosun can’t cope with cold English weather - February 12, 2018
- Keane linked with move away - February 11, 2018
- Allardyce: Players responded brilliantly to defeat - February 10, 2018
- Calvert-Lewin: We’re doing the right things in training - February 9, 2018