- Atsu eyeing more first team action
- Martinez: Mirallas diagnosis ‘not great’
- Browning eyeing first team place
- Martinez: Everyone should be proud of Tyias
- Martinez: Jags shot the best I’ve seen
- Martinez: We wouldn’t accept defeat
- Lukaku: Evertonians will enjoy this derby
- Martinez hoping for “spooky” win at Anfield
- Rodgers: Everton have a great manager
- Barkley could return early from injury
- The End of Season Awards
A top-half finish for a sixth successive season and after the customary poor start,...
- Posted May 8, 2012
- The Everton Half Term report
The Bolton game is Everton's 19th this season as the Toffees reach the half...
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Everton and Levante: Two Peas in a Pod?
The manager religiously sticks to his favoured formation, the team’s most consistent defender is...
- Posted December 12, 2011
- Blue Union numbers shrink on second march
The Blue Union announced their plans to stage a second protest on 21st October,...
- Posted November 20, 2011