- Martinez: Lille pitch let us down
- Opinion: Fan safety should always be paramount
- Everton fans given heavy handed treatment by French Police
- Martinez wary of Lille
- Jags excited as Blues travel in numbers
- Barry delighted to beat Villa
- Baines blows competition away
- Coleman glad to be back
- Martinez: Lukaku starting to find his form
- Lukaku hails return of Barkley
- The End of Season Awards
A top-half finish for a sixth successive season and after the customary poor start,...
- Posted May 8, 2012
- The Everton Half Term report
The Bolton game is Everton's 19th this season as the Toffees reach the half...
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Everton and Levante: Two Peas in a Pod?
The manager religiously sticks to his favoured formation, the team’s most consistent defender is...
- Posted December 12, 2011
- Blue Union numbers shrink on second march
The Blue Union announced their plans to stage a second protest on 21st October,...
- Posted November 20, 2011