- Martinez keen on Royle appointment
- McCarthy: We want to pile pressure on Arsenal
- Mirallas to miss season’s end
- Player of the Season
- Howard: Evertonians unfair on Moyes
- Adapt to thrive
- Barry sitting on the fence for City game
- Ferguson inspires Everton win
- Match Report: Everton 2-0 Manchester United
- Martinez lauds “electrifying” Blues
- The End of Season Awards
A top-half finish for a sixth successive season and after the customary poor start,...
- Posted May 8, 2012
- The Everton Half Term report
The Bolton game is Everton's 19th this season as the Toffees reach the half...
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Everton and Levante: Two Peas in a Pod?
The manager religiously sticks to his favoured formation, the team’s most consistent defender is...
- Posted December 12, 2011
- Blue Union numbers shrink on second march
The Blue Union announced their plans to stage a second protest on 21st October,...
- Posted November 20, 2011