- Match Preview: Crystal Palace vs Everton
- Howard making good progress to push Robles for place
- Martinez believes fans are behind him
- Martinez: Palace are our bogey team
- Martinez: Proper Evertonians are supporting their team
- Kone can replace Eto’o
- Konoplyanka wants Everton switch
- Eto’o thanks Martinez
- Besic quality excites Martinez
- Martinez handed injury boost
- The End of Season Awards
A top-half finish for a sixth successive season and after the customary poor start,...
- Posted May 8, 2012
- The Everton Half Term report
The Bolton game is Everton's 19th this season as the Toffees reach the half...
- Posted January 4, 2012
- Everton and Levante: Two Peas in a Pod?
The manager religiously sticks to his favoured formation, the team’s most consistent defender is...
- Posted December 12, 2011
- Blue Union numbers shrink on second march
The Blue Union announced their plans to stage a second protest on 21st October,...
- Posted November 20, 2011