- Atsu eyeing more first team action
- Martinez: Mirallas diagnosis ‘not great’
- Browning eyeing first team place
- Martinez: Everyone should be proud of Tyias
- Martinez: Jags shot the best I’ve seen
- Martinez: We wouldn’t accept defeat
- Lukaku: Evertonians will enjoy this derby
- Martinez hoping for “spooky” win at Anfield
- Rodgers: Everton have a great manager
- Barkley could return early from injury
- Howard: We want to win a cup this year
Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard says that the manager and the team want to lift...
- Posted September 16, 2014
- Howard: Domination means nothing if you don’t win
Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard has admitted that playing good football means nothing if you...
- Posted August 17, 2014
- Heroic Howard heartbroken over World Cup exit
Tim Howard was left feeling dejected after the United States crashed out of the...
- Posted July 2, 2014
- Howard loving mind-blowing support for USA
Everton stopper Tim Howard has said that the support he and his international colleagues...
- Posted June 28, 2014