Information relating to Everton‘s current league season, the 2013-14 campaign in the English Premier League
- First team squad
- Player of the Season vote
- League Table
- NSNO Prediction League
- Goodison Park
- Honours List
- Everton Firsts
- Celebrity fans
Everton started the season under Roberto Martinez having kept hold of Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines going into the first game against Norwich, but although August would see the Blues not lose a game, they would lose Fellaini before the end of the transfer window to Manchester United.
A 2-2 draw at Carrow Road was followed by goalless draws, first at home to West Brom, and then away at Cardiff City, sandwiching a win over League One Stevenage in the Capital One Cup second round at Goodison Park in which Gerard Deulofeu got his first goal for Everton.
The Blue continued well into the season and shortly after the new year, Roberto Martinez achieved the first target of any manager and secured Premier League football for a further season by achieving 40 points.
A win over Manchester United at Old Trafford and a thrilling 3-3 draw at home with Liverpool were the highlights of the first half of the season.
Latest posts by Simon Paul (see all)
- Alex Young – the most cultured centre forward Great Britain has ever produced - February 27, 2017
- Remembering the day Everton lost a legend - October 17, 2016
- Koeman: Gueye wil add quality - August 2, 2016
- Everton must listen to fans on new stadium location - July 19, 2016