General Category > The Lower Burrens Forum

January Transfer Window for us

<< < (2/295) > >>

UncleCarlosJustPlay:
Be nice to get a couple in but equally good to see the back of loads too.

Bernard, JJK, Tosan, Bolasie and Besic all offer nothing. Be great if we could get them all off the wage bill

Shogun:
Be interesting to see if Dele Alli happens.

Waltzer:

--- Quote from: Cozzie on December 22, 2020, 05:56:39 PM ---I would certainly love us to he ambitious in the Jan window but just cant see it.

Aarons and Bailey for RB and RW would be the dream but it will likely be loans again or only if a deal makes absolute sense.

--- End quote ---

We've waited a year for Iwobi to start performing and now he has you want to replace him?

YankeeBlue214:

--- Quote from: Cozzie on December 22, 2020, 05:56:39 PM ---I would certainly love us to he ambitious in the Jan window but just cant see it.

Aarons and Bailey for RB and RW would be the dream but it will likely be loans again or only if a deal makes absolute sense.

--- End quote ---

Moshiri appreciates you spending 80m of his dollars. Plus wages 😅

YankeeBlue214:

--- Quote from: Waltzer on December 22, 2020, 07:13:24 PM ---We've waited a year for Iwobi to start performing and now he has you want to replace him?

--- End quote ---

Bailey can play LW or RW, though he's more suited to the right. His end product is considerably stronger than Iwobi's. He'd be a coup and is my top want, but I don't expect him now.

RB is probably still the top priority, but we also need goals from someone besides Dom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version