NSNO Forums > The Everton Forum

Big Dunc

(1/13) > >>

evertonian418:
I watched Duncan last night in the dug out, he had a face like thunder and at the final whistle he went straight down the tunnel not waiting for anyone. He doesn't seem happy. He used to go into the technical box and shout now he doesn't get up at all. Has Rafa stopped him or do they not get on and can Duncan see what's happening and doesn't like it. He doesn't seem to talk to Rafa in the same way he did with Ancellotti . Maybe there's no connection there.

UncleCarlosJustPlay:
Been a part of an awful lot of failure. Think we are gonna promote him soon

evertonian418:
 I think he needs to get a way from the club, learn his trade somewhere else and come back when he's got the experience to take over, he must be jaded by what's going on.

ajax_andy:
When Dunc took over the whole team played with passion, determination and motivation... I've been wondering how he managed to instill that as manager but as assistant we see none of that?

Benitez seems like a totalitarian and you can imagine Dunc is told what to do, and not... I'm not advocating Dunc as manager, but we could really do with some of that inspiration he created when in temporary charge!

Brownie:

--- Quote from: ajax_andy on December 02, 2021, 07:11:55 PM ---When Dunc took over the whole team played with passion, determination and motivation... I've been wondering how he managed to instill that as manager but as assistant we see none of that?

Benitez seems like a totalitarian and you can imagine Dunc is told what to do, and not... I'm not advocating Dunc as manager, but we could really do with some of that inspiration he created when in temporary charge!

--- End quote ---

Easy to do that over a short period of time and in an adverse situation. Different to having to do it persistently

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version