July 06, 2015, 08:09:25 PM

Author Topic: New owners story  (Read 107155 times)

November 01, 2011, 01:16:04 PM
Reply #465

robiefc365

Indians will supposedley be releasing a statement re: their position in the next couple of hours according to ITK on GOT

This should be good....

<pulls up chair, grabs popcorn>
Meh

November 01, 2011, 01:22:16 PM
Reply #466

Duncs_a_legend

Indians will supposedley be releasing a statement re: their position in the next couple of hours according to ITK on GOT

This should be good....

<pulls up chair, grabs popcorn>

And get the tissues ready, cos ull either have a wank or cry.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 01, 2011, 01:29:35 PM
Reply #467

Major Clanger

And get the tissues ready, cos ull either have a wank or cry.

Maybe both.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 01, 2011, 01:29:51 PM
Reply #468

Major Clanger

Make sure you cry first though.

November 01, 2011, 01:30:52 PM
Reply #469

Duncs_a_legend

November 01, 2011, 01:39:52 PM
Reply #470

Azz

GregOK Greg O'Keeffe

Be interesting to see what the Jain group statement we're all waiting for is going to say. #EFC #Jain

He's said he isn't sure when it is, but there will definitely be one.

November 01, 2011, 01:42:58 PM
Reply #471

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I get the horrible feeling this is a "we are not interested" announcement.  I REALLY HOPE I am wrong.

November 01, 2011, 01:46:56 PM
Reply #472

Duncs_a_legend

I get the horrible feeling this is a "we are not interested" announcement.  I REALLY HOPE I am wrong.

Daisycutter tweeted that there either gonna say somethin very non committal or completely pour cold water on it. I dnt reckon it's gonna be anythin to get excited about.

November 01, 2011, 01:47:37 PM
Reply #473

Azz

TheDaisyCutter1 The Daisy Cutter
@Azza_M Reading between the lines from what's been relayed to me this morning get the feeling the statement wont be encouraging.

TheDaisyCutter1 The Daisy Cutter
@Azza_M At best something non-committal. At worst outright cold water poured. 

Ohhhh. :( 

November 01, 2011, 01:56:34 PM
Reply #474

daisy cutter

That's just my personal take on it. Really wasn't expecting any public announcement from Jain Group so soon. So with that in mind I'm not expecting the best.
Recieved further info this morning about their interest and how advanced/real it is so was planning to print that tomorrow.
This new development however has surprised me. Surely they have nothing to gain from admitting their interest at this stage of the proceedings?
Which makes me fear the worst.

November 01, 2011, 01:59:38 PM
Reply #475

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
That's just my personal take on it. Really wasn't expecting any public announcement from Jain Group so soon. So with that in mind I'm not expecting the best.
Recieved further info this morning about their interest and how advanced/real it is so was planning to print that tomorrow.
This new development however has surprised me. Surely they have nothing to gain from admitting their interest at this stage of the proceedings?

Yep, unless they are in advanced stages (which everything I have heard says not) it's unlikely to be the news most people want.

November 01, 2011, 01:59:52 PM
Reply #476

Duncs_a_legend

Damn i wanna know today how far developments are. *toys out of pram*

November 01, 2011, 02:02:59 PM
Reply #477

Azz

It's got me thinking like that as well... and given the fact that it wasn't like a member of the press or anything they have responded to.  Just a forum member on GOT with a hotmail address. 

We never hear anything from the club or potential investors (if there has actually been any) about what's happening or why something hasn't happened, and I've always thought that it's because the club hasn't wanted it.   Would be lovely if they said it wasn't happening for 'x' reason and because of 'x' person (Kenwright)....  but I have a feeling that it will just be a generic statement saying talks have happened, nothing formal yet or what ever.

November 01, 2011, 02:05:59 PM
Reply #478

moomin

I'm eating Chinese tonight, I'm backing them.

Go team China

November 01, 2011, 02:07:28 PM
Reply #479

Major Clanger

Surely they have nothing to gain from admitting their interest at this stage of the proceedings?

More fan pressure on the board before they start negotiating the price.