December 01, 2020, 10:41:16 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Fulham  (Read 65323 times)

January 28, 2012, 12:29:38 AM
Reply #75

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Got random and inexplicable good vibes for tonight. 

January 28, 2012, 12:32:17 AM
Reply #76

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
First time in a long time I'm really excited going to a match.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 28, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
Reply #77

dunkster

would like to see drenthe and donovan playing behind a sole striker with three holding defenders
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 28, 2012, 12:33:32 AM
Reply #78

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
First time in a long time I'm really excited going to a match.

Wish I was as well mate.  My Brother in Law is taking his daughter for her first game so hoping we put up a decent performance.

January 28, 2012, 12:36:01 AM
Reply #79

minesalager

Seeing as how it's on FOX tonight, anyone know any pubs in town that might be showing the match?

January 28, 2012, 12:38:02 AM
Reply #80

dunkster

yeah the swan inn is showing it but as thats in gloucestershire it might not be much help to you.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 28, 2012, 12:38:15 AM
Reply #81

Optimistic Blue

can't see anything but a win for us, i think fulham are badly shite to be honest
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 28, 2012, 12:42:10 AM
Reply #82

Gavmell

anyone got any streams ?

January 28, 2012, 12:42:48 AM
Reply #83

dunkster

we are in desperate need for a good performance and good win. i really fear for the rest of the season if we are dumped out tonight. everyone at the club needs a lift big time. hope to god we have a positive team selection and go for the fuckers. important for cahill to grab another goal as well as you have to have confidence in attack.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

January 28, 2012, 12:43:35 AM
Reply #84

sharpattack

We'll win ugly
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 28, 2012, 12:43:48 AM
Reply #85

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

January 28, 2012, 12:45:44 AM
Reply #86

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i think Fulham have been ok, scored a few! unlike some....

although, as long as Moyes plays and attacking team, i recon we will win. Hopefully fans will get behind them and create that atmosphere that makes night matches so good (usually)

im at the city game on Tuesday so a bit of confidence will be good!!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 28, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
Reply #87

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
can't see anything but a win for us, i think fulham are badly shite to be honest

I never like to tred on optimism on these boards but I think we can be positive while recognising they have some decent players. Much like us they have talent in some areas of the pitch while lacking elsewhere (I'd be happy to take Dempsey off their hands).

And let's not forget but for a terrible miss by Zamora we would've lost that last game.

I mostly just want us to find some form rather than caring about the opposition.

January 28, 2012, 01:00:25 AM
Reply #88

marky v

Seeing as how it's on FOX tonight, anyone know any pubs in town that might be showing the match?

The Picture House on London road

January 28, 2012, 01:01:36 AM
Reply #89

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

As are we
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown