November 28, 2020, 10:39:17 PM

Author Topic: Here we go  (Read 4000 times)

February 11, 2010, 04:28:50 AM
Reply #15

huck

Be a man and say you were wrong

i dares yer

This.
Le Berry

February 11, 2010, 04:29:42 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone repeat after me everton.chris - You sir are truly an IDIOT
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 11, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Reply #17

ForzaItalia

1-0 down and only worse to come

And the award for the best post goes to............ :wanker:
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

February 11, 2010, 04:32:24 AM
Reply #18

nomorechang

RIP
1-0 down and only worse to come

just got home ..... bet you feel like a right TIT   lolol
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 11, 2010, 04:34:21 AM
Reply #19

chang

You ain't no true Blue Chris.

Quiters don't win, winners don't quit.

February 11, 2010, 04:36:54 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
Everton.chris has had some pretty poor joke threads on general chat, but this is the daddy of them all.

February 11, 2010, 04:37:34 AM
Reply #21

Frantic

Anybody in this room who didn't think that when Chelsea scored their first that they would go on to batter us is either lying or deluded.  :thumbsup:

February 11, 2010, 04:41:57 AM
Reply #22

Running Blue

I wouldn't know if I was deluded, but I am certainly not lying when I say I always thought we were in with a chance.  Did you not watch the first match against Chelsea this year?

February 11, 2010, 04:43:59 AM
Reply #23

Frantic

I wouldn't know if I was deluded, but I am certainly not lying when I say I always thought we were in with a chance.  Did you not watch the first match against Chelsea this year?

Yeah we where very lucky!, tonight when Chelsea scored I just sat in my seat and thought the worst, probably because I'm a pessimist and even more so after the derby mate.

February 11, 2010, 04:45:15 AM
Reply #24

Chazman

I never had a doubt  :whistle:
"I fuckin love this club"

February 11, 2010, 04:47:47 AM
Reply #25

chang

Snake, take your point, but any game of football is a contest between  22 players, mostly the more talented team will win, but sometimes, in fact quite often they don't.

If Chelsea were disrespectful of Everton (and I don't think they would be) then it bit them on the arse, likewise, our "fans" should exhibit the same never say die attitude they demand our players to show - when you do it is a great leveler.

For sure to a man we said "bollocks" or at least thought it, but win or lose you have to take it on the chin, otherwise why bother.

February 11, 2010, 05:04:45 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Anybody in this room who didn't think that when Chelsea scored their first that they would go on to batter us is either lying or deluded.  :thumbsup:

At 1-0 down, any team is still in with a chance. If it was 3, fair enough. We reacted well to the goal and came back at them.

February 11, 2010, 05:08:15 AM
Reply #27

Frantic

I suppose that's the difference between a pessimist and an optimist lol :D Btw I'm not having ago at you mate as I don't want to be the new CP Leigh, so I raise my glass good sirs CHEERS  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: