April 12, 2021, 06:47:18 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 548982 times)

July 22, 2012, 05:03:09 PM
Read 548982 times

sam of the south

http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3232

Fenerbahçe have stepped up efforts to sign Porto's Rolando after again failing to agree a price with Everton for Joseph Yobo.

The Istanbul giants are unwilling to meet Everton's €3 million valuation and are becoming increasingly frustrated with the lengthy negotiation process.

According to reports from Portuguse media sources, Fenerbahce have tabled an offer for Ronaldo and are willing to pay the 26 year old defender €2.5 million per season. The Istanbul based club have also set aside €10 million for the transfer fee of the powerful centre back.

Ronaldo's has 3 years remaining on his contract with Porto and has a market value of €12.500.000

Rolando made 26 appearances for Porto last season and was included in Portugal's Euro 2012 squad which reached the semi finals.

If this is true, they have F'd us in the A and pulled out over our tits.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

August 18, 2012, 04:32:24 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Niang loved the city of Liverpool.  He can't decide between jam on toast or poached eggs for breakfast tomorrow morning. I asked him to think of a number between 1 and 50, he didnt tell me but he was thinking 28

:clap:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

August 31, 2012, 07:49:49 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

City signing Maicon  :'( I wonder what it'd be like to have that money  lolol

I would imagine that they would 'rest' him when they play Spurs; Bale would tear him a new one again   nod
Henry David Thoreau

August 31, 2012, 11:22:03 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 12:20:13 AM
Reply #4

sam of the south

i hoped we might sign a cm to nevermind

I'm imagining Essien shaking Moyes' hand, with this playing in the background

Nirvana - Nevermind (1991) - Full Album
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 12:24:41 AM
Reply #5

sam of the south

That'll be a long hand shake.

Yeah, I reckon they would both be moshing furiously once the chorus of Smells Like Teen Spirit kicks in.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 01:21:57 AM
Reply #6

sam of the south

I agree with this, just seems strange we would pay so much. Has Moyes tipped Kenwright upside down and shook him?

*whispers* Takeover  :whistle:
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 02:07:06 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Vadis Odjidja at Club Brugge

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe - A Club Brugge colossus

:shock: He looks a real player; To call him a defensive midfielder is hiding his lamp under a bushel!

I wonder how much the fee will be?

Get Vadis on, FFS Moyes, etc.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 03:11:51 PM
Reply #8

sam of the south

:shock: He looks a real player; To call him a defensive midfielder is hiding his lamp under a bushel!

I wonder how much the fee will be?

Get Vadis on, FFS Moyes, etc.

The Mail seem to think Fulham were willing to pay £6million.

Unless he plays regularly we won't pay that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2196214/Fulham-eye-transfer-deadline-day-signing-Vadis-Odjidja-Ofoe.html

Martin Jol is launching a late bid to go down as the transfer window's busiest manager after lining up a £6million move for Belgium midfielder Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe.

Flushed with cash after selling Mousa Dembele to Tottenham for £15m, the Fulham boss has already hailed Dimitar Berbatov's £5m signing as the biggest in the club's history and earmarked Sunderland’s Kieran Richardson for the left-back spot at Craven Cottage.

Now he is hoping to strengthen the heart of his midfield by recruiting highly-rated Bruges anchor man Odjidja-Ofoe, who impressed in last season’s Europa Cup tie against Birmingham City and laid on a goal for Joseph Akpala in the 2-2 draw at St Andrews.

The 23-year-old, capped three times and hailed as the new Marouane Fellaini in his homeland, attracted interest from West Brom last season and could be on his way to the Barclays Premier League at the second attempt, if Fulham can reach an agreement.

The 6ft 1in powerhouse joined Bruges from Bundesliga side Hamburg for £800,000 three years ago and has established himself as their midfield mainstay during a return of 14 goals from 117 appearances.

Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 05:40:39 PM
Reply #9

sam of the south

Agreed, be a shame if this thread ends up with petty insult tennis.

Is that similar to Monkey Tennis?

Alan Partridge 2.4 Monkey Tennis.mp4

Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 06:14:30 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

Monkey tennis would be awesome.

Petty insult tennis is tiresome.

Agreed, we have had a great transfer window this summer.

We could just as easily have an uncomfortable one in January though; Our 'model' is rather unstable.

David Moyes is honest, tenacious, astute and admirable.

He can also be overly stubborn, conservative and negative.

Bill Kenwright is charismatic, passionate and an Evertonian; The ideal Everton Chairman.

He is also skint and stubborn; Not the ideal owner
Henry David Thoreau