April 14, 2021, 02:47:23 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 549194 times)

August 12, 2012, 06:18:24 PM
Reply #15

Bily No Pace

Wow. Did not expect that.

Bily No Pace has no signature

August 17, 2012, 03:08:27 PM
Reply #16

Bily No Pace

Every player has a bad game and I doubt Moyes would be stupid enough to judge, let alone write a player off after one game. Chances are the scouts have watched a player several times before Moyes goes to watch them.

Koldrup?

August 17, 2012, 03:36:24 PM
Reply #17

Bily No Pace

Grow up! All of you!!

August 27, 2012, 02:58:59 PM
Reply #18

Bily No Pace

Adam has been found out. He is awful.

August 27, 2012, 10:05:53 PM
Reply #19

Bily No Pace

too many rumours now its getting fucking stupid , owen adam niang and now mvia or whatever his fucking name is, must be from bullshit.com              shut the window now :headbang:

bullshit.co.uk actually

August 28, 2012, 04:00:34 AM
Reply #20

Bily No Pace

I don't really want Charlie Adam.

I know my friend. I'd be happy to eat humble pie in a few months time but he's pretty gash and I don't like hime as a person.

August 28, 2012, 04:09:42 AM
Reply #21

Bily No Pace

Not doing cartwheels either but then wasn't over Gibson so giving benefit of the doubt..for now.

Gibson wasn't a tit though.

September 01, 2012, 12:18:31 AM
Reply #22

Bily No Pace

September 01, 2012, 02:22:54 PM
Reply #23

Bily No Pace

I'd just like to thank a certain Mr. Bill Kenwright for giving David the funds and resources to pull of a good transfer window. Delighted not to have lost anyone important (sorry Rodders) and brought in some good players who could turn out amazing. Three cheers to Bill, who's with me?

Hip hip, hooray!

September 01, 2012, 04:57:34 PM
Reply #24

Bily No Pace

Sorry for the typo but when I wrote Saint, I meant Satan.

Kenright is a repugnant piece of work and his outrageous lies and half truths down the years show that he thinks F.A. of the fans.

DM has been working with his hands tied behind his back for years. Imagine if DM had a half decent Chairman and he DM could operate at the top end of the market? I reckon we would have signed Falco before Athletico and picked up a few others.

Still its been a great Window for the Blues, a crap one for LFC and the Club is on a roll...  

Hip hip, hooray!

September 01, 2012, 05:02:33 PM
Reply #25

Bily No Pace

I see begrudgery is alive and well. You have been spouting the same rubbish for years. According to you, and others of your stripe, Kenwright has been bleeding the club dry for years. When we see an example of money being made available to the manager you criticise that.

Don't worry pal, the sensible fans (nb: montananatoffeefan is not an Everton fan) know that Bill has triumphed in this window and the previous one. Amazing what the banks releasing the arm behind your back can do! I bet some people on here are crying into their Duncan Ferguson bedspread as we speak "we'll never get rid of Bill at this rate waaaaah wahhhh waaaaahhhh" "boyspen" "trainset" "watch this space" "[another cliched response]". Funny how the Blue Union have sunk back into their hole (praying for a run of poor form no doubt), isn't it?

September 01, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
Reply #26

Bily No Pace

Ur talkin rubbish mate, kenwright just hasn't got money, it's not about him being a decent chairman, he's widely thought to be one of the best chairman in the premier league by people within the sport. The simple fact is that he hasnt got enough money.

But let's see where we end up at the end of the season ay, r fans say we don't have enough money to compete, but compete with who??? We seem to do far better than other clubs that spend stupid money.

I see you haven't met the roy vernon plan before?

September 01, 2012, 05:34:59 PM
Reply #27

Bily No Pace

Agreed about not being cunts thing. Can't we all just appreciate the positive net spend and that nobody important left?

September 01, 2012, 05:40:18 PM
Reply #28

Bily No Pace

September 01, 2012, 06:26:27 PM
Reply #29

Bily No Pace

Agreed, we have had a great transfer window this summer.

We could just as easily have an uncomfortable one in January though; Our 'model' is rather unstable.

David Moyes is honest, tenacious, astute and admirable.

He can also be overly stubborn, conservative and negative.

Bill Kenwright is charismatic, passionate and an Evertonian; The ideal Everton Chairman.

He is also skint and stubborn; Not the ideal owner

Sam, you are so diplomatic and bicep-ey