April 12, 2021, 11:48:59 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread 31/08/12  (Read 60103 times)

August 31, 2012, 09:09:16 PM
Read 60103 times

Ross

Someone else said to me that it didn't add up for Moyes to be at the work permit hearing for so long....

Only agree with that. Personnel touch with a London based player?......
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 31, 2012, 09:13:17 PM
Reply #1

Ross

God bless, Wikipedia; This is the write-up on a potential new Aston Villa player:

"Christian Benteke is a Congolese-Belgian football player, he currently plays for Genk. Benteke is known as 'schlongwanger' in Belgium due to his massive bell end."  :snigger:

lolol
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 31, 2012, 10:57:19 PM
Reply #2

Ross

hoping mouthinho falls through for spurs

I would like to see him in the premiership.

September 01, 2012, 04:27:21 AM
Reply #3

Ross

September 01, 2012, 05:59:43 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Apparently Spurs have successfully appealed and been granted an extension til 1AM to sign Moutinho.

Cunts..

Appeal on what grounds? They still had money to spend? He's declined a deal before te deadline he'd accept now?

September 01, 2012, 06:12:06 AM
Reply #5

Ross

So surely they must have to provide some kind of evidence all has been agreed then? (including personal terms)

Very odd.

Sounds like doing the 3 in 10 in pop master in after the chimes