November 28, 2020, 04:56:19 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 55017 times)

April 07, 2013, 05:36:26 PM
Read 55017 times

Ross

So excited to watch the game tomorrow, have a feeling Coleman and Baines are going to be flying up and down the wings all game!

With the like of Bale & Lennon out, the match up of Baines against Walker and Coleman against Assou Ekotto will be the crucial pairings. Should be a good game, but the results more important than the quality today.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 07, 2013, 08:28:00 PM
Reply #1

Ross

How did Walker get away without being booked??
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 07, 2013, 08:28:42 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Sexist much? She is Sian Massey. Very good at her job too

True dat

April 07, 2013, 08:29:51 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Sian Massey? Would You?

I'd be to worried when shed stick her flag up :o

April 07, 2013, 08:32:51 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Because you allowed to handball when it's 2 metres or so out of play.

Spec savers are doing a two for one

April 07, 2013, 08:37:55 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Good call from the linesman there, thankfully

April 07, 2013, 09:20:05 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Thank dog Howard got down to that