0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 94602 times)

December 04, 2013, 03:06:53 AM
Reply #120

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'm amazed we're still in the PL.

Moyes was one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Apparently.

December 04, 2013, 03:21:45 AM
Reply #121

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
it will be 3-2

Just played them on Fifa. Barkley with the winner in the 90th!!!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 04, 2013, 03:35:54 AM
Reply #122

Simon Paul

Administrator
I can understand people saying they hate him for the things he's saying but calling him a bottler and that is just lame when most of us were backing him completely when he was with us, obviously people were annoyed that we never won away at the big clubs but he may yet be a sucess at United.

I've called him a bottler for years to be honest, because he is one

I'm amazed we're still in the PL.

Moyes was one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Apparently.

he is along the same lines as Gordon Lee, but without the charisma ;)

won nothing, had some good results, signed some excellent players, but in 20 years will be remembered as the man who managed us before Martinez took over

December 04, 2013, 03:50:48 AM
Reply #123

bacon sarnie

Gordon Lee had better dress sense but not quite as handsome.

December 04, 2013, 03:52:49 AM
Reply #124

sirblue57

Gordon Lee had better dress sense but not quite as handsome.

really? not a lot of difference for me.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

December 04, 2013, 04:05:17 AM
Reply #125

Bluedylan

I'm very much in the 'people are getting a bit carried away with slagging Moyes off' camp.

Yes he had his failings, and yes some of his quotes have been pretty ignorant and ill judged since the summer, but remember where he took us from and to. To have gotten us to the Champs League, and to have kept us in the Top 6/7 for so long is still a remarkable achievement, regardless of how tactlessly he's behaved recently.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 04, 2013, 04:07:14 AM
Reply #126

bacon sarnie

really? not a lot of difference for me.

Sheepskin car coat v the cardie: No competition.

December 04, 2013, 04:16:49 AM
Reply #127

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm very much in the 'people are getting a bit carried away with slagging Moyes off' camp.

Yes he had his failings, and yes some of his quotes have been pretty ignorant and ill judged since the summer, but remember where he took us from and to. To have gotten us to the Champs League, and to have kept us in the Top 6/7 for so long is still a remarkable achievement, regardless of how tactlessly he's behaved recently.
am with you bd in what he did for the club an the manner he did it and behaved. Thats what makes the comments and the way he as acted since leaving harder to take/understand for me
Simply simply lovely

December 04, 2013, 04:19:02 AM
Reply #128

bacon sarnie

The Peoples Club/CL football etc and the fact he genuinely loved being at Everton won me over but the bubble burst for me during the semi v the shite, the dithering & the contract crapola. I'm happy him and his coaching staff are probably losing sleep because they play us tomorrow and not the other way around. If you know what I mean like.

December 04, 2013, 04:21:00 AM
Reply #129

Gash

Global Moderator

This keeps getting thrown around here and I still don't buy it.

I know you're fairly new to the site mate, so maybe don't have a handle on who had what opinion on him, so that's fair enough.There is the odd minority that were supporters of Moyes and are now critical of him, in fairness mainly due to what happened in the run up to and after he left. Other than that, the people who tended to support him still do and the people who were always critical still are, and I respect both sides for sticking to their opinion.

December 04, 2013, 04:28:35 AM
Reply #130

dangermouse

Are the reports regarding Moyes press conference true... or is it just some pre match banter by fans....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

December 04, 2013, 04:31:08 AM
Reply #131

Shogun

Administrator
Well what are the rumours?
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

December 04, 2013, 04:32:33 AM
Reply #132

Gash

Global Moderator
Are the reports regarding Moyes press conference true... or is it just some pre match banter by fans....

Depends what the reports are?

December 04, 2013, 04:32:47 AM
Reply #133

School of Science

am with you bd in what he did for the club an the manner he did it and behaved. Thats what makes the comments and the way he as acted since leaving harder to take/understand for me

Agree with this and what surprises me about those comments, as he was always so respectfull of other clubs as Everton manager.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 04, 2013, 04:43:11 AM
Reply #134

dangermouse

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:57:52 AM by dangermouse »
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes