0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 94772 times)

December 04, 2013, 04:44:38 PM
Reply #150

ilikebrunettes

I'm amazed we're still in the PL.

Moyes was one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Apparently.

We wouldnt have been if it wasnt for a freakishly shite prem season in 2005. That kept us up... not Moyes
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

December 04, 2013, 04:54:00 PM
Reply #151

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We wouldnt have been if it wasnt for a freakishly shite prem season in 2005. That kept us up... not Moyes

And we were also lucky to have so many shit teams in the league when we qualified for the CL and got to the Cup Final...

Seriously though, Moyes did well for us but it was a great time for him to move on. I don't see the point in getting het up about what he has said or done since.

December 04, 2013, 05:16:05 PM
Reply #152

MarcusFenix

Feeling positive, think we will try to go toe to toe with them, if we lose 4-1 so be it, just think Roberto's positivity will ensure we go for it
You are my Everton, my only Everton, you make me happy when skies are grey

December 04, 2013, 06:23:21 PM
Reply #153

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Baines will make a surprise return tonight

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Barry McCarthy

Mirallas Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2013, 06:24:10 PM
Reply #154

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Yes we were lucky to survive on 61 points that year, I agree.

;)

December 04, 2013, 06:28:55 PM
Reply #155

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Feeling positive, think we will try to go toe to toe with them, if we lose 4-1 so be it, just think Roberto's positivity will ensure we go for it

Not sure toe to toe is the best approach as they have better forwards, overall.

Controlled possession and looking to hit on the break in good numbers would be my preferred option.

December 04, 2013, 07:05:01 PM
Reply #156

Bluedylan

Reckon Baines will make a surprise return tonight

Heard some whispers, Stealth, or just a random prediction?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 04, 2013, 07:05:49 PM
Reply #157

BigWoodenSpoon

Nothing to lose in this match lads.

I'm really looking forward to the game, and I'm very surprised this one isn't being televised. Superb game for the neutral, I'd like to see the Everton fans rub Moyes face in it but not get any points for the win.  Is that possible? ;)

December 04, 2013, 07:11:02 PM
Reply #158

Bluedylan

Nothing to lose in this match lads.

I'm really looking forward to the game, and I'm very surprised this one isn't being televised. Superb game for the neutral, I'd like to see the Everton fans rub Moyes face in it but not get any points for the win.  Is that possible? ;)

Is a draw your preferred result then?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

December 04, 2013, 07:21:55 PM
Reply #159

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Heard Baines is having a late fitness test for tonight and has recovered quicker than expected
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 04, 2013, 07:21:57 PM
Reply #160

hill135

Heard some whispers, Stealth, or just a random prediction?

Martinez did say Baines was coming along better than predicted, but wouldn't put a time on it.  It is early days though so for him to be surprising people at this stage he must be coming along rather well.

December 04, 2013, 07:24:41 PM
Reply #161

Bluedylan

Heard Baines is having a late fitness test for tonight and has recovered quicker than expected

Didn't see that. Even if he doesn't make it tonight, there must be every chance for Arsenal at the weekend. Great news.

December 04, 2013, 07:29:15 PM
Reply #162

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Sounds like one of those stories that surfaces when you want to keep the opposition guessing. Who knows though.

December 04, 2013, 07:36:41 PM
Reply #163

Ross

Baines is superman, if any can recover from a 6 week injury in 9 days it's little Leighton.

I have faith Sir Stealth  :thumbsup:
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 04, 2013, 07:40:05 PM
Reply #164

Ross

He's only trying to put himself in the shop window, he's definitely off if he plays tonight....
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.