0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
19 (45.2%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 53807 times)

March 30, 2014, 11:16:33 PM
Reply #435

sam of the south

Any word on Barkley? That's the only concern right now. Hope he didn't reinjure his toe or anything.

Just a soft tissue injury according to Roberto, natch  :whistle:
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 31, 2014, 12:48:34 AM
Reply #436

farnhamtoffee

The league table looks great now after our win.
Spurs and Mancs behind , 5th position is the LOWEST we will finish ,but we can now push on for 4th , its in our own hands now.

March 31, 2014, 01:00:52 AM
Reply #437

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Probably visiting their mums?

Or their mums won't let them on the computer today.
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

March 31, 2014, 01:14:51 AM
Reply #438

Trowel

If the season ended now, would this be our highest Goal differential in the premier league era?
Computer says we finished with +22 in 06/07.

Computer says we're going to smash it this season.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 31, 2014, 02:05:22 AM
Reply #439

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Another good result. Not as convincing as the Newcastle game but nontheless, still the 3 points we had to take home today. Looking good. But now here come the tough games. Let's see how far we've come this season.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

March 31, 2014, 02:24:29 AM
Reply #440

charlatan

Ironic the people thanking Moyes in this thread for leaving us with Stones, whereas had the ginger cretin still been here, we probably wouldn't have seen him play yet, and if we had, he wouldn't have been allowed to carry the ball out of defence, let alone turn up on the left wing in open play  :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:24:59 AM by charlatan »

March 31, 2014, 02:34:46 AM
Reply #441

Heisenberg

Didnt catch the match but absolutely made up. Thought we'd let ourselves down tbh, even a draw against arsenal wouldnt be the end of the world now

March 31, 2014, 02:41:07 AM
Reply #442

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Ironic the people thanking Moyes in this thread for leaving us with Stones, whereas had the ginger cretin still been here, we probably wouldn't have seen him play yet, and if we had, he wouldn't have been allowed to carry the ball out of defence, let alone turn up on the left wing in open play  :cheers:

That was great to see. 19 years old with that much bottle. Ha, remember the Juve pen. That's Roberto helping him to become arrogant. Nah kidding. He seems a class lad. He's going to be great to watch as he gains experience.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

March 31, 2014, 02:58:13 AM
Reply #443

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The big thing for me today with stones was he came up against a highly rated 20yo and a highly rated 17yo but looked head and shoulders above.... Almost like a seasoned prem player. Then you remember he is only 19 himself
Simply simply lovely

March 31, 2014, 03:12:02 AM
Reply #444

wepull

The big thing for me today with stones was he came up against a highly rated 20yo and a highly rated 17yo but looked head and shoulders above.... Almost like a seasoned prem player. Then you remember he is only 19 himself

Don't forget his runs from Centre back. That was so pleasing to see. To have such a brilliant player from the back will be amazing for us in the future especially with the brand of football we currently play.

March 31, 2014, 03:27:30 AM
Reply #445

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Don't forget his runs from Centre back. That was so pleasing to see. To have such a brilliant player from the back will be amazing for us in the future especially with the brand of football we currently play.
I genuinely loved seeing a cb walking out of defence in control, going passed people and spreading the play. He has a very very bright future
Simply simply lovely

March 31, 2014, 03:34:31 AM
Reply #446

74Blue

It's actually quite scary to imagine what a beast we could have on our hands if John Stones continues to progress at the rate he is now. Centre Halves tend to reach their peak quite late as their reading of the game improves. To have the quality and arrogance that he has now just getting better and better as his reading of the game improves is just frightening.

March 31, 2014, 03:34:57 AM
Reply #447

Danny

Honestly I was really impressed with Dembele, if Richardson could finish then we might have been talking about a disappointing result.

March 31, 2014, 03:37:50 AM
Reply #448

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was disappointed when Richardson went off.
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

March 31, 2014, 03:42:44 AM
Reply #449

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly I was really impressed with Dembele, if Richardson could finish then we might have been talking about a disappointing result.
Yeah he looks a handful doesn't he. An fm "wonderkid" as well :)
Simply simply lovely