November 27, 2020, 05:44:23 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 67750 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:05:59 AM
Reply #405

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2015, 04:06:08 AM
Reply #406

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough, a few on here don't rate him but as you say there's shouldn't be any down side to the deal, and hopefully he can shut a few of us up if things go well.

I don't think he's anything spectacular myself, just something different to what we have and God knows we need that.

February 03, 2015, 04:06:09 AM
Reply #407

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
What's the latest on the supposed Distin - Reid swap deal?

Dead in the water.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 04:06:16 AM
Reply #408

Django

I'm really cringing watching this performance from Jim White on Sky. They really have ruined the whole spectacle of deadline day. It's like watching a fucking panto with them constantly turning to tumour chops Redknapp.

February 03, 2015, 04:06:43 AM
Reply #409

ally2

He's signed on loan until the end of the season mate because we are in the shit, we aren't building the team round him or anything.

I appreciate that. I will support him of course. I still like McGeady and I don't think there are many of us about. It's just a bit underwhelming that's all. And I'm a bit confused over the Atsu situation too (I hoped to see more of him). And with the fact Lennon can't play in the UEFA.

February 03, 2015, 04:08:09 AM
Reply #410

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I appreciate that. I will support him of course. I still like McGeady and I don't think there are many of us about. It's just a bit underwhelming that's all. And I'm a bit confused over the Atsu situation too (I hoped to see more of him). And with the fact Lennon can't play in the UEFA.

I would imagine at least one of them will be expected to play on the left. Four wingers for two positions is decent and hopefully they will all get game.

February 03, 2015, 04:08:38 AM
Reply #411

marky v

SKY are going to withhold TV money till deadline days next cause this was minimal and they gave it the big sell

February 03, 2015, 04:09:06 AM
Reply #412

Everton Mint

What's the latest on the supposed Distin - Reid swap deal?

@CityAlani confirming after speaking to Everton that NO ONE will leave in this window. That includes Mirallas and Distin.

February 03, 2015, 04:09:21 AM
Reply #413

chang

There really isn't much happening is there. The Summer one is better.

Kind of need the loony kiddies back abusing the reporters to liven it up

February 03, 2015, 04:10:22 AM
Reply #414

MmmblueBernard

@CityAlani confirming after speaking to Everton that NO ONE will leave in this window. That includes Mirallas and Distin.

Apart from Eto'o.........
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 03, 2015, 04:12:34 AM
Reply #415

cjohno100

mcgeady is garbage anything would be better than him

February 03, 2015, 04:15:02 AM
Reply #417

Django

BT have just had a fella on saying that Celtic want McGeady, wouldn't happen today but it's one to watch for the summer...

February 03, 2015, 04:15:58 AM
Reply #418

TrevorSteven

Norwegian Tv is outside Finch Farm hoping for our GK to sign. That will not happen we know now, but they interviewed some evertonians outside waiting for Aaron Lennon. None of them were very excited about Lennon but concluded like this:

McGeady is utter shite isn't he? So it cant be a bad signing.

February 03, 2015, 04:17:09 AM
Reply #419

Bluedylan

BT have just had a fella on saying that Celtic want McGeady, wouldn't happen today but it's one to watch for the summer...

Course they do, but we'd get fuck all cos they're brassic. Sell him to a shit Prem club who pay over the odds like Hull or Sunderland.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.