November 30, 2020, 11:57:14 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 67902 times)

February 02, 2015, 11:37:38 PM
Read 67902 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just got in from work.  Somebody please tell me that C3PO headed twat has signed for West Ham  :woohoo:

Bit harsh that son.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 02, 2015, 11:41:49 PM
Reply #1

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Never liked him.  Been a car crash waiting to happen every time he was on the pitch.  Should have been booted after the semi the other year.

So if it had been a player you liked making that mistake would you have wanted them booted out?

February 02, 2015, 11:55:49 PM
Reply #2

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry, but in my opinion he's never been good enough for us, and always been seconds away from a disasterous fuck up.  Add this to the rumours that he's been the cunt in the camp with Etoo (which would seem to have some substance given we've been trying to ditch them both this window).

Never liked him in the same way I never liked Neville, and I don't like McGeady.  Not because Neville was a manc or anything like that.  Just because I think they are shit players and never good enough for us.  As I say, opinions.

That's fair enough then. I don't think he's been that bad myself and am sorry to see the way this season has panned out for him.

February 03, 2015, 12:04:36 AM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Distins been good overall. Seemed to have spells of being a disaster costing us goal after goal and being excellent....I never really took to him if I'm honest but for the majority of his time here he's been worthy of his place.

I think you've put that quite well mate

February 03, 2015, 03:37:26 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Goading cunt.... He's so fucking unprofessional

Typical shithouse footballer. Would love to scrummage against him. Would teach him what pain really is

February 03, 2015, 04:01:33 AM
Reply #5

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Welcome to the world's greatest football club Aaron. You now wear blue and I will support you as you are now one of us.

February 03, 2015, 04:36:56 AM
Reply #6

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
They're comfortably off and run a tight ship, probably due to some wealthy shareholders looking after a nice little earner off Champions League income etc, they've probably still got money left from the last time they got to the last 16. There's always been a joke about Celtic using a Biscuit Tin to do their transfers because they've got a reputation for being a bit tight with money.

Typical fucking Catholics

:whistle:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:37:50 AM by Brownie20 »