2 (3.8%)
Gibson (Sub)
25 (47.2%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.9%)
Mirallas (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 57800 times)

February 22, 2015, 09:50:26 PM
Reply #15

Cuttyblue

Aye, wonder how Lukakus feeling at the mo.

Better now!

Coymfbb!

February 22, 2015, 09:57:07 PM
Reply #16

Cuttyblue

Booooo Howard, boooooo Lukaku

February 22, 2015, 09:59:24 PM
Reply #17

Cuttyblue

Martinez out !!

NBC commentary spot on: "something is wrong with Everton" "question RMs ability to motivate" "lower mid table is a poor poor season for everton"

Agree with all

*EDIT: not with RM Out... But what is the deal here?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:00:52 PM by Cuttyblue »

February 22, 2015, 10:33:31 PM
Reply #18

Cuttyblue

Most of the games where he has struggled it's because the ball has been bounced sideways and backwards instead of being played with pace and intelligence into space in front or near to Rom. Just look at the game stats for the west brom game, there was fuck all played into him.

He hasn't been great for most of the season, but when he's scored he has done it the hard way, out of the box, turning and scoring from 15-20 yards.

Today he actually had piss easy strikers chances today, inside the box, in front of him.

I criticised the chance he had the other week  inside 5 yards where he fired it straight at the keeper.

I don't want a 1 goal from 6 killer chances striker. I want the player I know Lukaku could be.

We should have won that comfortably with what we created, even with Mr Magoo in goal.

Lukaku was awful today... he's been starved of service most of the season... today, a hat-trick of fluffed sitters.  No excuses!

What a swing from 3 days ago, what a funny game this is.

February 22, 2015, 10:41:30 PM
Reply #19

Cuttyblue

Lads, I would like to listen into the phone in tonight.  What time is it on and what radio station?  I'm in US so I usually listen thru Streema.

February 22, 2015, 10:42:19 PM
Reply #20

Cuttyblue

Honestly haven't been so bored by our style of play since the Walter Smith days.

Wait, what?

February 22, 2015, 11:00:28 PM
Reply #21

Cuttyblue

We're seeing an interesting side of the Lukaku debate here:

Those of us who've said "don't care if Lukaku plays well or does keepy-ups, score goals" are angry at Lukaku's performance.

Those who've said "he's paid to play football and put in complete performances" are less accusatory.

February 22, 2015, 11:29:18 PM
Reply #22

Cuttyblue

This is arguably the most pissed off, angry, frustrated and deflated I've ever been as an Everton fan. I'm running out of patience with this shit. I've been positive throughout this poor run, but I've snapped today. I completely lost it in the second half.

Even the win on Thursday was annoying, Stones getting sent off and despite scoring a hat trick he missed a lot of other chances. That carried on today, he was terrible in front of goal, it's depressing.

I'm going to the Arsenal game as well, my mate got me a ticket in the Arsenal end. That will be fun...

Hang in there.

In 2004, we finished 17th, lost like 5-1 at the end of the season, and I thought "no chance, our good players will run for the hills, it's all over".  Then we went on to qualifiers for the Champions Lge next year...