2 (3.8%)
Gibson (Sub)
25 (47.2%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.9%)
Mirallas (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 57713 times)

February 22, 2015, 10:15:09 PM
Reply #555

KoemansNumberTens

We played well today. Could have had 5 and should have probably kept a clean sheet too. Just needed a bit more luck. Weve certainly see much worse this season

Seasons a complete write off anyway. Lets get it over with. Focus on Europe. Start again next season. Really assuming we arent going down the results dont much matter in the league now.

February 22, 2015, 10:15:10 PM
Reply #556

Yobo2008

Do you remember complaining about name calling?
Unfortunately your constant sarcasm and inability to stop yourself responding to a poster who thinks you are an absolute knob forced my hand and made stoop to your low levels.

February 22, 2015, 10:15:21 PM
Reply #557

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
He rarely got service cos he was shite. Hes now contributing much more. Finishing has been a bit off but hes playing his part recently. They say you worry when you dont get in the position to score rather than you miss a few. Early in the season hed play full games looking a little like a stockier Stephen Hawkins and everyone defended him. Now hes playing quite well hes getting slagged off. Players miss chances. I have a problem when he does fuck all. Was good today. A constant threat. Missed plenty but on another day he scores 3. Im quite happy if we get this level from him every week

Most of the games where he has struggled it's because the ball has been bounced sideways and backwards instead of being played with pace and intelligence into space in front or near to Rom. Just look at the game stats for the west brom game, there was fuck all played into him.

He hasn't been great for most of the season, but when he's scored he has done it the hard way, out of the box, turning and scoring from 15-20 yards.

Today he actually had piss easy strikers chances today, inside the box, in front of him.

I criticised the chance he had the other week  inside 5 yards where he fired it straight at the keeper.

I don't want a 1 goal from 6 killer chances striker. I want the player I know Lukaku could be.

We should have won that comfortably with what we created, even with Mr Magoo in goal.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:16:38 PM by NomadskiEFC »
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 22, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
Reply #558

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
We really doing this shite again?

No mate. I won't.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 22, 2015, 10:16:33 PM
Reply #559

Bwana

Overall the performance wasn't that bad. Good 1-2's and right flank workin' out pretty well (let's not mention Lennon's inability to cross). Sadly it was one player who did cost us two points today.

And yes. Lukaku should've scored four today. He wasn't the one costing us though. At least he did get into right positions today.

Martinez... The system looks a bit better nowadays so he decides to fuck it all up with his selections.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

February 22, 2015, 10:18:26 PM
Reply #560

Tinga

Naismith needs to play in the role he scored from. Why waste a hard grafting goal scorer by putting him in these odd positions.

February 22, 2015, 10:19:29 PM
Reply #561

KoemansNumberTens

Most of the games where he has struggled it's because the ball has been bounced sideways and backwards instead of being played with pace and intelligence into space in front or near to Rom. Just look at the game stats for the west brom game, there was fuck all played into him.

He hasn't been great for most of the season, but when he's scored he has done it the hard way, out of the box, turning and scoring from 15-20 yards.

Today he actually had piss easy strikers chances today, inside the box, in front of him.

I criticised the chance he had the other week  inside 5 yards where he fired it straight at the keeper.

I don't want a 1 goal from 6 killer chances striker. I want the player I know Lukaku could be.

We should have won that comfortably with what we created, even with Mr Magoo in goal.

Scored 1 made 1. Constantly involved. Worked hard. Wasnt perfect. His finishing was shite to be honest but its a vast improvement on much of the early season.

February 22, 2015, 10:20:05 PM
Reply #562

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
why do we play two DMs at home to Leicester?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 22, 2015, 10:20:29 PM
Reply #563

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Naismith needs to play in the role he scored from. Why waste a hard grafting goal scorer by putting him in these odd positions.

It's a simple case of playing Barkley or Naismith and not both. Mad that Martinez can't see that

February 22, 2015, 10:21:37 PM
Reply #564

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gave Gibson motm.

He's a carbon copy of Barry. Completely changed the game when he come on
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 22, 2015, 10:22:51 PM
Reply #565

charlatan

Howard shouldn't need to be dropped for the next game, as the bearded imbecile should never have been back in the side in the 1st place.

As somebody else said, Gibson should be first name on the teamsheet after that, but there's no chance with Bobby's lovechild available again next week.

Just another standard day as a blue

February 22, 2015, 10:23:29 PM
Reply #566

blob

Gave Gibson motm.

He's a carbon copy of Barry. Completely changed the game when he come on

nobody getting my vote today. in full sulk.

February 22, 2015, 10:23:53 PM
Reply #567

KoemansNumberTens

Think next season is make or break for Barkley. Hes really not contributed much of anything this season after we expected him to push on and become great

If we are to be a side around the top 4 we need a top class playmaker and some decent cover in the position too. We are going to have to buy 1 and if Barkley doesnt step up hes going to end up being the cover and not gettting too much playing time

February 22, 2015, 10:23:59 PM
Reply #568

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's a simple case of playing Barkley or Naismith and not both. Mad that Martinez can't see that

Most England managers couldn't see playing Lampard and Gerard in the same team didn't work either. Similar sort of thing.

Should rotate the two players.
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

February 22, 2015, 10:25:39 PM
Reply #569

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Slightly different position, but It's the same with how many England managers tried and failed to get Gerrard and Lampard in the same team.