0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 51517 times)

March 01, 2015, 09:40:05 PM
Reply #15

Cozzie

Gotta be gibbo or the kone surely now.

March 01, 2015, 09:49:10 PM
Reply #16

Cozzie

You simply cant sneeze next to a goalkeeper nowdays without it being a foul.

March 01, 2015, 09:51:51 PM
Reply #17

Cozzie

Gotta be atleast 8 - 9 mins ere.

Doesn't fucking matter now does it.

March 01, 2015, 09:57:34 PM
Reply #18

Cozzie

Shit team selections, Shit tactics, Shit substitutions. He seems unwilling to change it.

Just hope we do enough to stay up.

March 01, 2015, 10:03:29 PM
Reply #19

Cozzie

The glaring issues aren't being addressed through stubbornness, each game is almost a carbon copy of the one previous to it without a hint of our manager doing anything to fix it. No wonder the players are dejected.

We're the easiest side in the league to play against.

This times the biggest number in the world.

It is fucking painful that our manager has, all season, not done an absolute fucking tap to try and change the way we play or anything.

What is more worrying is the people on here that seem to be quite laid back and content with it.

As soon as I saw that starting 11 today it fucking tore me to shreds.

4 central midfielders in one fucking team.

Like for like change when it should have been a central player coming off for Lennon.

I'm past caring now though, I just want to get mathematically safe and just prepare for next season, I just have very very little faith in our manager, it diminishes by the game.

Not even gonna try to hear his post match comments and his positive spins on things.

March 01, 2015, 10:06:19 PM
Reply #20

Cozzie

We haven't even been that bad today.

We're playing ARSENAL away from home and probably should have been 1-1 but for Ospina making a brilliant save from Lukaku and having absolutely no luck for Rosicky's goal.

Now, if we're shit in midweek then I'll accept all the criticism but I'm not sure what was expected form this match.

A slight change in tactics perhaps, but he hasn't done that in 7 months, It doesn't matter who we are playing Shogs, the fact is   for the whole of the season he hasn't once tried to address the problem of why we are playing shite.

Granted you are correct that I don't particularly expect to win at Arsenal away, but its grinding me down when you see the team selection and you automatically know what the drill is going to be.

It has to change, but the sad thing is you know it wont.

We will go with the exact same tactics on Wednesday.

March 02, 2015, 02:37:31 AM
Reply #21

Cozzie

Looks like it Shogs, love to see him try it though.

As for the game, as with most this season, I can't judge as I didn't see it but sadly I think the end may be coming for Roberto if the league form doesn't kick on. I don't want it to happen but that's the way football is these days, the bigger the TV deals get, the higher the level of expectation gets for teams like us, if there's failure then change is needed

I wouldn't be against Martinez going, a whole season of the same dull tactics has caused me to lose faith, but it is destroying my brain trying to think of ANYONE suitable to come in, at least off the top of my head and that in a sense, worries me more.