January 16, 2021, 09:18:34 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 677288 times)

November 06, 2020, 02:46:51 AM
Reply #5535

Jamokachi

Club have made a submission to the local authority which seeks permission to undertake remediation works ahead of a decision on full planning...

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-everton-new-stadium-news-19227712

November 06, 2020, 02:47:29 AM
Reply #5536

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Everton have submitted a separate planning application to run alongside their full new stadium proposals

Everton have submitted an additional planning application which they hope will allow them to begin early work on the site of the club's new stadium.

The Blues are hoping to have a decision from Liverpool City Council's planning department on their full application to build a new 52,888 capacity ground at Bramley-Moore Dock, at some point next month.

But running alongside the club's full application is another submission to the local authority which seeks permission to undertake remediation works on the riverside site.

Everton are asking for the go-ahead to create three openings in the wall along Regent Road, to reconstruct salvaged stonework and the creation of gate structures at the new entrances.

Also included in the submission - which comes through Everton Stadium Development Limited - is the creation of new drainage connections, the repair of timber gates and remediation works to be carried out on walls and turrets, with essential repair work and cleaning part of that.

The public consultation on this planning application closes on November 20 but no date has been set for it to be heard by the authority's planning committee.

Everton have kept this application separate from the full stadium submission because, if given the green light, it would allow the club to begin this work while the main proposals are being decided upon by local and central government.

Bit nuts, the amount of work going into this imaginary, pipe-dream of a stadium.

November 06, 2020, 06:02:27 AM
Reply #5537

BlueMaquis

I remember reading about this 3 years ago, and thought they would at least have started building it by now. Seems like not much has moved on at all.

November 10, 2020, 01:25:18 AM
Reply #5538

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber

November 12, 2020, 02:00:26 AM
Reply #5539

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone filled out the survey yet?

I said I could be tempted by that premium season ticket option (although I'd prefer to sit in a goal end).

Them loge seats look boss, but the hypothetical price of £30k for a bank of 4 means it's unlikely I'll ever sit in one haha.

November 12, 2020, 02:40:02 AM
Reply #5540

Macca77

Not had the email yet

November 12, 2020, 04:12:53 AM
Reply #5541

Simon Paul

Administrator
Anyone filled out the survey yet?

I said I could be tempted by that premium season ticket option (although I'd prefer to sit in a goal end).

Them loge seats look boss, but the hypothetical price of £30k for a bank of 4 means it's unlikely I'll ever sit in one haha.
Not sure I'm overly sold on the premium seats myself, but that's personal preference rather than a comment on quality they offered..

Maybe as a special event I'd do the match by match offer though

November 12, 2020, 05:01:33 PM
Reply #5542

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure I'm overly sold on the premium seats myself, but that's personal preference rather than a comment on quality they offered..

Maybe as a special event I'd do the match by match offer though

i reckon the standard facilities will be such an improvement on goodison, that all season tickets will feel premium initially

November 13, 2020, 02:00:24 AM
Reply #5543

Simon Paul

Administrator
i reckon the standard facilities will be such an improvement on goodison, that all season tickets will feel premium initially
Yeah I reckon that. The "premium" seats seemed to be in the wrong places for me though

I'm going above the away fans so I can lash me kids at them

November 13, 2020, 03:32:36 AM
Reply #5544

Old England Toffee

Be nice to have some obstructed view seats. Just one or 2 for nostalgia

November 13, 2020, 04:49:03 AM
Reply #5545

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Be nice to have some obstructed view seats. Just one or 2 for nostalgia

Don't worry lad, I'm gonna set a cart up next to the badge man and sell girder pieces at the match.

They’re much smaller, but you can hold them closer :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 13, 2020, 06:19:05 AM
Reply #5546

Old England Toffee

Don't worry lad, I'm gonna set a cart up next to the badge man and sell girder pieces at the match.

They’re much smaller, but you can hold them closer :)
haha, what about a cap that says I heart goodison on it, and the girder comes down from the peak of the cap, that way even if your watching on the telly or in the pub you get the experience.

November 14, 2020, 12:38:24 AM
Reply #5547

Trowel

Fan survey has been sent out covering hospitality and season tickets, including indicative prices. As someone who does user research as part of their day job, I have to say it's pretty badly designed - confusing questions with lots of options, and some worded in quite a leading fashion which may lead to bias in the results. A lot of information to process.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 14, 2020, 12:39:26 AM
Reply #5548

Macca77

Mine kept going back to the previous question so I jibbed it off

November 14, 2020, 04:53:36 AM
Reply #5549

Jamokachi

I decided not to fill it in as I didn’t think it fair to match going blues to be throwing my two cents in from all the way over here.