December 01, 2020, 01:57:24 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 44219 times)

September 24, 2016, 10:57:09 PM
Reply #465

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
fuck off Everton. We really are actually shit arent we haha
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 24, 2016, 10:57:29 PM
Reply #466

chang

Two games v Norwich and Bournemouth and we fail to score in either.

:eh:

September 24, 2016, 10:57:35 PM
Reply #467

velimski

Outfought and outplayed.

September 24, 2016, 10:58:11 PM
Reply #468

ally2

Calm the fuck down!

September 24, 2016, 10:58:42 PM
Reply #469

Heisenberg

January window can't come quick enough

September 24, 2016, 10:58:56 PM
Reply #470

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
What a way to give up the undefeated record. Shambolic.

Just no fight.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:59:29 PM by blueToffee »

September 24, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
Reply #471

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I wonder if Koeman will say this, or tell the truth that we deserved nothing today.

he's usually pretty honest in his assessment, we were terrible. You could put Roms shot down to a great save, but Barkley had a free header that he didn't even hit the target with, Valencia didn't know whether to kick, knee or fuckin head the ball and he should have scored, you could even argue that Bolasie should have hit the target when we worked it through the middle.

One thing we know is that we have no depth of quality.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 24, 2016, 10:59:10 PM
Reply #472

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Every team has days like this. It's not pleasant but it's a reality of being a football fan. If you can't handle one of these every once in awhile, I'm not sure what can be done for you.

If it becomes a regular thing under Koeman then fair enough. But not yet.

It's the individually performances that have riled me, more so than the collective performance

Barkely and del yet again have played abysmal, Mirallas again went missing and Bolasie put in such a brainless performance.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 24, 2016, 10:59:25 PM
Reply #473

Tinga

Ok. Oviedo, useless. The lad can't defend and puts in the odd cross, why is he still at Everton?, should have binned him off after his injury.

Del has been shite since last Christmas now with no real sign of improvement, not sure what's wrong with him since at one point we were worried Barca would want him back (lol).

Barkley needs to be left out of the team for the foreseeable, he's stinking the place out and I'd genuinely rather see one of the kids play his 'role' what ever the fuck that is.

September 24, 2016, 10:59:28 PM
Reply #474

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
The difference in fitness was almost as startling as in the first game of the season. We're improving but still way behind where we should be.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

September 24, 2016, 10:59:35 PM
Reply #475

Redartin

So assessment. Was it just an easy opening set of fixtures or are we a bit shit?

This was an aleged "easy" fixture. You should be winning these games easily if you have any aspirations of finishing high in the league. So far we have only played Spurs and Stoke from last year's top ten teams so therefore we are shite.

September 24, 2016, 10:59:42 PM
Reply #476

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We still don't have a player who can be relied upon to put their foot on the ball in the final third of the pitch.

September 24, 2016, 10:59:49 PM
Reply #477

Bluedylan

It hurts more because of the good start to the season and all the other top teams winning. People are bound to be disappointed after that utter dross. Let them express it.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 24, 2016, 10:59:56 PM
Reply #478

ally2

In all seriousness this was a poor game but those were our best players out there today. We've had a good start to the season overall. I'm more concerned about the form of certain individuals.

September 24, 2016, 11:00:01 PM
Reply #479

KoemansNumberTens

Some pretty dreadful performances. Coleman and Oviedo were both shite. Gueye and Barry did fuck all. Bolasie made a couple of good chances but some of what he did was beyond stupid. Lukaku barely chalenged. Barkley is a bit shit and a bit wasteful as always. Deulofeu though.... He really is just shite. Hes thick as pig shit. Just wastes so much. Im utterly amazed that anyone rates him. He butchers good positions every single game.