April 16, 2021, 12:31:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 54013 times)

September 23, 2010, 12:58:32 AM
Read 54013 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do you guys never tire of repeating the same thing every few days before a game only for nobody to come close to the actual team or tactics used.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 23, 2010, 10:42:41 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not feeling good about this at all.

miserable 2-1 loss.

I have to disagree, don't know how we going to score a goal or who is goin to score one for us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 24, 2010, 12:41:52 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
This with Gueye for Coleman but played on left with Pienaar on right for a try out.

Why break up the only attacking threat we have?

September 24, 2010, 05:24:37 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
From what I've heard Gueye and Baines worked well together against Brentford

And what was the final score?

September 25, 2010, 09:54:15 PM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We trying to hard in the final 3rd. Very anxious and nervous. The final ball in has been poor from everyone. We just need to keep going and hope for a little luck.

September 25, 2010, 09:59:08 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We don't need subs for a while yet. Time for Moyes to earn his money and come up with a win. If we draw, we already 8 points behind City, If we win then still 6 points behind them.

September 25, 2010, 11:08:39 PM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought the table never lies...

September 25, 2010, 11:12:50 PM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I dont know if I should be encouraged or downright depressed