Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Everton v Burnley

<< < (104/104)

bacon sarnie:

--- Quote from: bluenuck on April 16, 2017, 06:33:18 AM ---Where u at, bacon? I'm in Vancouver

--- End quote ---

Wee spot off the coast of Newfoundland called Toronto matey were the cod still run three deep and we still wear shoes on the wrong feet.

Love Vancouver, especially the Island. Had a lovely evening at a restaurant/bar in Nanaimo once where the waitresses doubled as strippers. Must be a Nainaimo Bar joke in there somewhere but I'm busy liking the cut of me jib at the moment.

bacon sarnie:

--- Quote from: indiantoffee1975 on April 16, 2017, 05:56:59 PM ---Anyone know what the burnley fans were singing to us. Once we scored the second and third goals the park end sang it bang to them. Funny that.

--- End quote ---

In Our Burnley Slums wasn't it?

Jimmywhack:
Sommet about Lancashire town weren't it
?

My dad was saying it was ironic as it's a song by a scouse group... Coukd be wrong tho

indiantoffee1975:
In your northern slums they sang.(or the burnley version)

Si_:

--- Quote from: indiantoffee1975 on April 17, 2017, 05:52:14 AM ---In your northern slums they sang.(or the burnley version)

--- End quote ---

they were singing "In our Lancashire homes" which is the song that United ripped off for "In your Liverpool slums"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version